Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Amorphous Powder||Formula Weight::||35KD|
|Optimum PH:||6.5~8.0||EC No.:||EC 220.127.116.11|
|Mg Protein/ml (Biuret):||5.0 - 20.0|
CAS NO 9001-60-9 Enzyme Preparation,
9001-60-9 Lactate Dehydrogenase Assay,
150U/mg Lactate Dehydrogenase Assay
Have you found the reason for the high lactate dehydrogenase?
Lactate dehydrogenase is a glycolytic enzyme, which exists in the cytoplasm of all tissues and cells of the body, among which the content is higher in the kidney. What is the cause of the high lactate dehydrogenase? What are its functions? These are worthy of our attention.
1. The role of lactate dehydrogenase
1. Determination of myocardial infarction
Because lactate dehydrogenase is distributed in various vital tissues of the human body, especially concentrated in the heart. Faced with a long-term high value of lactate dehydrogenase, it is likely that the enzyme activity inside the body has risen sharply, resulting in a low positive rate of patients and a rapid expansion of the scope of myocardial infarction.
2, measure liver disease
Some patients with chronic or acute hepatitis, the most obvious clinical sign is that the content of lactate dehydrogenase in the body is too high. When the disease progresses to liver cancer, the elevated index will be more prominent. More critical patients will also have 1000U/L.
3, measure blood disease
There are many types of blood diseases, among which leukemia and malignant lymphoma are more common. By checking the activity index of lactate dehydrogenase, the corresponding disease can be diagnosed.
2. Reasons for the high value of lactate dehydrogenase
1. Muscular dystrophy: LDH4 and LDH5 in the blood of patients with muscular dystrophy are significantly increased.
2. Liver disease: liver disease, when liver cells are damaged, LDH4 and LDH5 in the blood will increase significantly. LDH5/LDH4<1 often indicates primary liver cancer. Acute hepatitis LDH5 increases significantly, but LDH4 does not increase. Chronic hepatitis is manifested as LDH5 continues to rise or fall and then rise again.
3. Pulmonary disease: Serum LDH3 can often increase in lung disease. The serum LDH3 and LDH4 of patients with lung abscess often rise at the same time as LDH5.
4. Heart disease: When viral and rheumatic myocarditis, Keshan disease myocardial damage, acute myocardial infarction, serum LDH1 and LDH2 are significantly increased.
5. Kidney disease: When acute tubular necrosis, chronic glomerulonephritis, and renal transplant rejection, serum LDH5 can be increased.
6. Pernicious anemia: Pernicious anemia is not just ordinary anemia. More of it is a shock of chest ascites due to tumor metastasis. In severe cases, pulmonary infarction may occur, with disastrous consequences.
|Molecular Weight||140 kDa|
|mg protein/ml (Biuret)||5.0 - 20.0|
|units/mg protein||800 - 1200|
|One unit will reduce 1.0 micromole of pyruvate to|
|L-lactate per minute at pH 7.5 at 37 deg C.|
|Pyruvate Kinase||≤0.01 %|
|Malic Dehydrogenase||≤0.01 %|
|Glutamic-Pyruvic Transaminase||≤0.01 %|
|Glutamic Oxalacetic Transaminase||≤0.01 %|
|A-Glycerophosphate Dehydrogenase||≤0.01 %|
Contact Person: Sales Manager