Heparin Sodium, is an important anticoagulant widely used in the medical field. It is a polysaccharide compound composed of heparin sulfate. Due to its excellent anticoagulant effect, it is widely used in clinical practice to collect blood vessels or prepare drugs to prevent and treat thrombosis and other coagulation related diseases. The following will analyze the chemical properties, structure, and use of heparin sodium.
Chemical properties and structure
Heparin sodium is a natural polysaccharide, mainly composed of heparin sulfate. Heparin sulfate is a polymer composed of various amino sugars such as glucosamine and arginine. It contains a large number of sulfate groups, which endow heparin sodium with strong anticoagulant effects. Its chemical structure is complex, with different molecular weights of heparin sulfate ranging from thousands to hundreds of thousands. For example, the average molecular weight of heparin sodium, a blood vessel anticoagulant, is around 15000, while the drug heparin sodium is around 5000.
The use of heparin sodium
1. Anticoagulant therapy: Heparin sodium, as an effective anticoagulant, is commonly used to prevent and treat thrombosis, especially in postoperative and severely traumatic patients. It can prevent the activation of coagulation factors and platelet aggregation, thereby preventing the formation of thrombosis.
2. Hemodialysis: It is widely used in the process of hemodialysis to prevent blood clotting within the dialysis device through anticoagulation.
3. Heart surgery: In heart surgery, heparin sodium is commonly used to prevent intraoperative blood clotting and maintain blood flow. In special circumstances, such as high-risk diseases or surgeries, heparin sodium can be used to prevent the occurrence of blood clotting.
4. Endovascular therapy: In interventional endovascular therapy, heparin sodium can prevent instruments such as catheters and stents from forming blood clots in the blood vessels.
5. In blood collection vessels: used for anticoagulation treatment of blood, often in the form of raw powder on the market. When used, it needs to be prepared into a solution and added to a test tube to keep the blood sample in its original flow state, which is conducive to various biochemical tests, such as liver and kidney function testing.
Precautions for use
1. Dose adjustment: The dosage of the drug heparin sodium needs to be adjusted according to the patient's condition and use to ensure its anticoagulant effect and safety. The amount of heparin sodium added to the blood collection vessel needs to be according to the standard amount, such as adding 12-30IU of heparin sodium per milliliter of blood.
2. Anticoagulant monitoring: When using the drug heparin sodium, it is necessary to regularly monitor the patient's coagulation indicators to ensure that the anticoagulant effect is within a safe range.
3. Attention time: Heparin anticoagulation is non irreversible, so the heparin sodium anticoagulant tube should be tested within 6 hours after blood collection, otherwise it may cause problems in the test results.
Heparin sodium, as an important anticoagulant, plays an important role in the medical field. Although heparin sodium has broad application prospects, caution should also be taken when using it, and it is recommended to choose a supplier with reliable quality. As one of the suppliers of heparin sodium, Desheng can provide stable raw material powder for anticoagulation in blood collection, which is not suitable for disease treatment. It should be clear that the purpose can be explained in advance when purchasing, making it easier to quote. Welcome to click on the website to inquire about details!
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang