Biological buffers are of great significance in biochemical research, and are widely used in immunoblotting, biochip, biological hybridization and in vitro diagnosis.
Biological buffer system includes 20-30 varieties, and Desheng's main business covers the most important products. Such as Tris, HEPES, mops, caps, Tris HCl, etc. This article will introduce the advantages and precautions of Tris buffer.
Tris (hydroxymethyl) aminomethane, CAS 77-86-1, PKA 8.06 at 25 ° C, buffer range 7.0-9.0. The common Tris buffers are Tris HCl buffer, Tris phosphate buffer and various derivative buffers, such as TBS, Te, etc. Tris buffer is a very important biological buffer
1. Tris base has strong alkalinity, so we can only use this buffer system to prepare a wide range of pH buffer from acidic to alkaline;
2. It has little interference to biochemical process and does not precipitate with calcium, magnesium and heavy metal ions;
3. It has high solubility in water and is inert to many enzymes;
4. It has high buffering capacity and is generally used to stabilize the pH of reaction system. It has strong buffering capacity between pH 7.5 and 9.0;
5. Tris buffer is widely used in biochemistry, molecular biology, in vitro diagnosis, cosmetics, coatings and other fields.
Precautions when using Tris buffer:
1. The pH value of Tris buffer is greatly affected by temperature and concentration, so the use environment should be considered in the preparation process;
2. To some extent, Tris reacts with various molecules, including RNase inhibitors, aldehydes, enzymes, DNA and common metals such as Cr3 +, Fe3 +, Ni2 +, CO2 + and Cu2 +, which can act together with heavy metals, but also inhibit in some systems;
3. It is easy to absorb CO2 in the air, and the prepared buffer should be sealed tightly;
4. Some pH electrodes are interfered, so it is necessary to use the electrode compatible with tris solution;
5. Tris is not suitable for the determination of biquinolinic acid (BCA);
6. Inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption can cause injury. Gloves and goggles should be worn during operation.
Desheng's main product biological buffer is a kind of alcohol ammonia fine chemicals with special characteristics. It does not participate in or interfere with the biochemical process. It can be used in the buffer system of life science research and provide a stable pH environment for experiments. Desheng's biological buffer is widely used in in vitro diagnosis, biopharmaceutical, biological beauty, paint and other industries because of its high buffering efficiency and high quality There are dozens of stable customers. Desheng provides one-stop purchasing service. If necessary, you can click the official website to consult customer service.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang