As a new Trinder's reagent, MAOS occupies a pivotal position in it. It is a white powder that is easily soluble in water. Chinese name: N-ethyl-N- (2-hydroxy-3-sulfopropyl) -3 , 5-Dimethylaniline sodium salt monohydrate, sensitive to light and humidity, CAS number: 82692-97-5, purity requirement> 99%, molecular structure is shown in the following figure:
Application of MAOS The new Trinder's reagent is a highly water-soluble aniline derivative, which is widely used in diagnostic tests and biochemical tests. It has several advantages over conventional color-generating reagents in the colorimetric determination of hydrogen peroxide activity. The new Trinder's reagent is stable enough to be used in both solutions and test line inspection systems. In the presence of hydrogen peroxide and peroxidase, the new Trinder's reagent during the oxidative coupling reaction with 4-aminoantipyrine (4-AA) or 3-methylbenzothiazole sulfone hydrazone (MBTH), Forms a very stable purple or blue dye. The molar absorbance of the coupling dye with MBTH is 1.5-2 times higher than that with 4-AA; however, the 4-AA solution is more stable than the MBTH solution. The substrate is enzymatically oxidized by its oxidase to produce hydrogen peroxide. The concentration of hydrogen peroxide corresponds to the substrate concentration. Therefore, the amount of substrate can be determined by the color development of the oxidative coupling reaction. Glucose, alcohol, acyl-CoA and cholesterol can be used to detect those substrates coupled with the new Trinder's reagent and 4-AA. There are 10 new Trinder's reagents, and the use of MAOS members is also very important. For specific substrates, testing different types of new Trinder's reagents is necessary to develop the best detection system.
Product introduction Oxidizing chromogen reagents, high water solubility, stable aniline analogues, a wide pH range for color development and oxidation reactions
Preparation of detection solution-MAOS (other substrate configuration methods are basically the same)
1. Dissolve 20 mg MAOS in 10 ml PBS to prepare a 6.6 mM MAOS solution. (The specific solubility is adjusted as needed)
2. Dissolve 14 mg 4-aminoantipyrine (4-AA) in 10 ml PBS to prepare a 6.6 mM 4-AA solution.
3. Prepare 2 U / ml horseradish peroxidase solution in PBS.
4. Mix equal volumes of each solution to prepare a test solution. Store the test solution in the dark at 4 ℃
1. Prepare a sample solution for the enzymatic oxidation reaction. The pH value of the buffer solution should be 5.5-9.5.
2. Use the same buffer to prepare a standard solution containing a known amount of substrate.
3. Add appropriate units of oxidase to the sample solution, followed by an equal volume of detection solution.
4. Incubate the mixture at room temperature or 37 ° C for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Determine the O.D. value at 555 nm.
6. Prepare a standard curve and determine the substrate concentration in the sample solution
MAOS belongs to one of Desheng Biochemical's key sales varieties. At the same time, TOOS, TOPS, ADOS, ADPS, ALPS, DAOS, HDAOS, MADB and other new Trinder's reagents are available for customers to choose. Desheng always upholds: Honesty first; quality first, technology leading; customer-oriented, symbiosis and win-win; pioneering and innovative, the pursuit of excellence in business philosophy, dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and services, welcome to consult and cooperate!
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang