Heparin is a blood anticoagulant commonly used in vacuum blood collection tube. Heparin anticoagulant is usually its sodium, potassium, lithium, ammonium salts, such as sodium heparin, lithium heparin, etc., among which lithium heparin is the best.
The appearance of the finished lithium heparin is white to almost white powder, odorless, soluble in water and hygroscopic. According to the study, there was no significant difference in the results of TP, ASO, UA, ALT, Mg, Cl, TC and CRP between lithium heparin anticoagulant plasma and serum (P > 0.05). There were significant differences in the results of HBD, LDH and TBA between lithium heparin anticoagulant plasma and serum (P < 0.05). Therefore, except for HBD, LDH and TBA, the correlation between lithium heparin anticoagulant plasma and serum is good. Therefore, it is feasible to replace serum with lithium heparin anticoagulant plasma in life detection, which can be used as an important detection method.
[Scope of Application]
1. The product is suitable for blood sample collection and anticoagulation in clinical biochemical examination and emergency biochemical examination, and also for blood sample collection and anticoagulation in some hemorheology projects.
2. Lithium heparin is recommended as an anticoagulant when determining ionic content in blood in clinical tests, because it is least likely to interfere with the determination of other ions.
3. This product is not a drug and cannot be used as an injection. Direct injection into human body and animals is prohibited.
3. Heparin may be involved in the metabolism of cellular enzymes and ions, and the amount of heparin additive should ensure adequate anticoagulation of all and local specimens, especially sensitive indicators such as AST, ALT, TBIL, DBIL and GGT.
4. Lithium heparin can be used with separation gel at the same time. Anticoagulation effect, wall silicification, centrifugation conditions, separation gel quality, etc. will affect the blood separation effect. It is suggested to cooperate with the serum separation gel produced by our company.
5. Suggestions on Sterilization: use γ irradiation at a dose of 8-25 kGy.
De Sheng's lithium heparin potency is ≥ 150 IU/mg and anhydrous potency is≥160 IU/mg) are controlled with reference to the standard of sodium heparin API. The lithium heparin aqueous solution can be sealed and stored at 0-4℃ in a sterile state, and should be disposed and used up as soon as possible. Its maximum shelf life should not exceed 7 days,
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang