Heparin sodium, as a commonly used Anticoagulant in clinic, can not only be added to blood collection vessels to prevent blood coagulation, but also can be used as a drug to effectively prevent thrombosis and reduce the incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. According to different preparation methods and structural characteristics, heparin sodium can be divided into various types. Next, we will introduce the classification of heparin sodium in detail.
Classification according to preparation method
1. Natural heparin sodium: a Natural product mainly extracted from pig intestines, bovine lungs and other animal viscera. After complete extraction of heparin, it is refined to obtain heparin sodium with high purity. Its production requirements are strict, and it is usually added to the blood collection vessel for use, with relatively stable performance.
2. Synthetic heparin sodium: obtained through chemical synthesis, it has high yield and cost advantages. Currently, polymer method and metal organic compound method are mainly used in the market for synthesis, and its performance and usage are far inferior to the first naturally prepared heparin sodium.
Classification based on structural features
1. Ordinary heparin sodium: Ordinary heparin sodium is a high molecular weight heparin containing multiple repeating units, appearing in the form of a drug. Its anticoagulant effect is good, but its bioavailability is low, and it is prone to side effects. It is rarely used in clinical practice.
2. Low molecular weight heparin sodium: Low molecular weight heparin sodium is a short chain heparin obtained through chemical modification, with high bioavailability and suitable for intravenous injection. Due to its direct contact with the human body, it not only requires high production requirements and expensive prices, but also requires obtaining corresponding certificates before production, and is subject to the supervision of the Medical Commission.
3. Heparin sodium salt: it is a kind of raw material heparin sodium, which is mainly extracted from pig intestinal mucosa, and then obtained through ion exchange adsorption. Its average molecular weight is about 15000, and its potency is between 150IU-180IU. It is generally of non injection grade. It is prepared into a solution and added to the blood collection vessel as an in vitro Anticoagulant.
Classified by purpose
1. Medical heparin sodium: medical heparin sodium includes medical heparin sodium and extracorporeal Anticoagulant heparin sodium, which are mainly used in cardiac surgery, hemodialysis, vascular interventional therapy and other fields, with strong anticoagulant effect and therapeutic effect. While the external Anticoagulant heparin sodium is used clinically, the main purpose is to help blood coagulate quickly in blood collection and improve the inspection efficiency of medical staff.
2. Industrial heparin sodium: This type of heparin sodium is generally low in purity, contains impurities, has low production requirements, and is cheap. It is mainly used in the manufacturing of industrial products such as cellulose and paper.
Different types of heparin sodium have different characteristics and application ranges, and selecting the appropriate type of heparin sodium needs to be considered based on the specific usage. As a professional manufacturer of heparin sodium, Desheng's product type is analytical pure heparin sodium salt, which is mainly used as an in vitro Anticoagulant and cannot be used for human body. If you are interested, you can indicate the use needs in advance to facilitate customer service to give you accurate quotations. Feel free to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang