Heparin is a kind of mucopolysaccharide widely existing in mammalian tissues. It mainly exists in mast cells and has anticoagulant effect. It is widely used in surgery and the treatment of cerebral thrombosis and myocardial infarction. Heparin sodium is the sodium salt of heparin. As a natural anticoagulant, heparin sodium has been paid attention to all over the world. It is also one of the main export drugs in China.
With the deepening of research, it has been found that heparin sodium not only has anticoagulant, antithrombotic and lipid regulating effects, but also has anti-inflammatory, anti allergic, anti-virus, anti-cancer and other functions. At present, heparin sodium is mainly extracted from the small intestinal mucosa of pigs, sheep and cattle lungs. Studies have shown that heparin sodium is the highest content in the small intestinal mucosa of pigs. Crude heparin sodium is a traditional export product of China and occupies an important position in the world.
This paper will introduce a kind of extraction process of heparin sodium, which is simple to operate, high yield of heparin sodium, and suitable for industrial application
(1) Raw material treatment: clean the fresh small intestine with clean water, scrape the small intestine mucosa after cleaning, and then put the small intestine mucosa into the blender until it is minced for standby;
(2) Heating enzymolysis: put the chylous intestinal mucosa obtained in step 1 into the heating tank, add water, mix and stir, then add 8% trypsin and weak alkaline solution in turn, adjust the pH value until the pH value of the solution is 8-10, and then heat it. During the heating process, keep the pH value between 8.5-9.5, heat it to 30-40 ℃, keep the constant temperature for 2-3 h, and then continue to heat it to 50-60 ℃, keep the constant temperature for 10 h -After 20 min, the filtrate was obtained by hot filtration;
(3) Cooling and adsorption: the filtrate obtained in step 2 is cooled to 30-40 ℃ to remove the floating oil on the upper layer of the filtrate, then the resin is added to stir the adsorption for 6-7h, and the resin is filtered out after the adsorption is completed;
(4) Elution: put the collected resin into the elutor for washing, add 10% sodium chloride solution, keep the temperature at 50-55 ℃, stir for 3-4 hours, and collect the eluent; elute twice, and combine the eluent collected twice for use;
(5) precipitation: filtrate the two collected eluent into the settling tank, add the alcohol with a mass fraction of 80-85% to stir evenly, then adjust the pH value to 7-8, and seal the precipitate for 10-12 hours.
(6) Dehydration and drying: the precipitate is put into a drying oven and dried to obtain heparin sodium.
As a preferred scheme, the ratio of water to small intestinal mucosa in step (2) is 1:3.
As a preferred scheme, the set temperature of the drying oven is 50-60 ℃, and the drying time is 3-5h.
In short, the above extraction steps make the small intestine fully contact with trypsin by stirring the small intestine into a chyma, and then use the process of enzymatic hydrolysis heating to maximize the activity of trypsin, fully extract heparin sodium, and improve the yield of heparin sodium; in the precipitation process of the invention, the impurities are removed by filtration to obtain a clean precipitate, so as to improve the purity of heparin sodium and improve the yield of heparin sodium Desheng is a professional manufacturer of heparin sodium, the potency is generally between 150iu-180iu, welcome to consult and purchase.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang