Hubei New Desheng was established in 2017. It is a new technology-based enterprise established on the basis of Wuhan Desheng Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd. (2005). It is specialized in the research, development, production and sales of blood collection tube additives and blood test reagents. In terms of blood collection tube additives, it has formed its own intellectual property rights and professional production research and development capabilities. Has accumulated rich knowledge and experience in the pretreatment of blood specimens and has professional technical service advantages.
The company mainly includes: anticoagulant products of blood samples: heparin sodium and lithium heparin; materials used for pretreatment of blood samples: separation gel; raw materials for diagnostic reagents
1. Types of blood collection tube additives: Blood collection tube additives are divided into anticoagulants, coagulants, siliconizing agents, separating gels, anti-blood glucose decomposers, and blood cell preservation solutions.
(1) Anticoagulant: EDTA salt (disodium, dipotassium, tripotassium), heparin salt (heparin sodium, lithium heparin), sodium citrate, potassium oxalate, etc.
(2) Accelerator: There are coagulant powder and coagulant (solution type). It is usually a compound of silica powder and various inorganic materials, and some manufacturers use a compound of inorganic powder and thrombin. Thrombin promotes fast coagulation, but its stability is relatively poor, and it requires relatively harsh storage conditions. Generally, it is good to be stable for half a year. Therefore, some institutions improve their stability by modifying thrombin. In addition, thrombin has an effect on some detection indicators and is only used in emergency biochemical tests.
(3) Silicide: Our company's silicide is divided into oily and water-based silicide. The oily silicifying agent has good silicidation effect, but the outer wall of the test tube is easy to stick, which makes it difficult to label or the label is easy to fall off. In addition, it is required to be used in conjunction with petroleum ether, which has a large taste and high risk; The outer wall can be washed with water to remove the silicide from the outer wall.
(4) Separation gel: It is the substance that separates serum (plasma) and blood cells. The separation gel can be used in combination with heparin salt, EDTA salt, sodium citrate, etc. The separation gel is used to prepare high-quality specimens and to store and transport specimens.
(5) Anti-glycemic decomposition agent: sodium fluoride or potassium fluoride is generally used.
(6) ACD solution: blood preservation solution, which is a compound of sodium citrate, citric acid and glucose, etc. It is mainly used for the preservation of blood in blood banks.
2 Blood anticoagulants: including EDTA salt, heparin salt, sodium citrate, potassium oxalate, etc.
(1) EDTA salt: EDTA disodium, dipotassium, tripotassium, etc. Generally, EDTA salt is used for anticoagulation in routine blood tests. It is an excellent complexing agent that can combine with calcium ions in the blood, thereby preventing blood from clotting. Because of its poor solubility, EDTA sodium salt is basically no longer used. EDTA salt requires analytical purity, no impurities and heavy metal ions exceed the standard, dipotassium and tripotassium contain two crystal water, dipotassium molecular weight 404.6, PH value between 3.8-5.8, tripotassium molecular weight 464.4, between 5.8-7.8 between. Potassium salt has good solubility, fast dissolution rate, strong complexing ability, and can quickly play an anticoagulant effect. It is an ideal anticoagulant. The industry standard stipulates that 1.5-2.2 mg EDTA salt is added per ml of blood for anticoagulation.
(2) Heparin salts: including sodium heparin and lithium heparin. The principle of heparin salt anticoagulation is that heparin salt molecules can combine with lysine in the blood to prevent it from activating thrombin and achieve the purpose of anticoagulation. Blood electrolyte testing uses heparin anticoagulation, adding 9-24IU heparin per ml of blood, and the amount of heparin anticoagulation required for micro blood collection tubes is 14IU per ml of blood. For blood gas detection, lithium heparin is generally used for anticoagulation, because lithium heparin has the least interference with blood gas detection.
(3) Sodium citrate: alias sodium citrate. The chemical name is sodium citrate dihydrate, molecular formula Na3C6H5O7·2H2O, molecular weight 294.1, is a complexing agent, it can complex with calcium ions in the blood to form stable calcium citrate, thus preventing the start of blood coagulation mechanism, To achieve the purpose of anticoagulation. Sodium citrate was used as the anticoagulant in the determination of the four items of coagulation and erythrocyte sedimentation rate.
(4) Potassium oxalate: It is also a complexing agent that can combine with calcium ions in the blood to form a stable complex, thereby preventing blood coagulation. Molecular formula: (COOK) 2. H2O, molecular weight 184.23, analytically pure reagent, white crystals, easily soluble in water. It is used with sodium fluoride when measuring blood sugar, and the dosage is 1.5-2.2mg per ml of blood.
After anticoagulation, the blood is centrifuged, and the resulting supernatant is plasma. The main difference between plasma and serum is that plasma contains fibrinogen, while serum does not contain fibrin.
3 Blood coagulant: When performing blood biochemical testing, serum is used as the test object, and blood coagulant is used to rapidly coagulate the blood to improve the detection efficiency.
(1) Accelerating powder: The main component is a compound of silica powder and other inorganic powders. The principle of promoting coagulation is to activate the blood coagulation mechanism through the introduction of calcium ions and promote the rapid coagulation of blood.
(2) Accelerator: The coagulant powder is formulated as a liquid accelerator. The accelerator is more convenient for customers to use automated production lines for production, and can add the accelerator to the test tube more accurately and quickly.
4 Silicide: It is divided into water-soluble silicide and oily silicide.
5 Separation glue: There are several kinds of separation glues on the market. According to different systems, they are divided into silicone rubber system (represented by Jiean and the company's first generation separation glue), acrylic system (taken by the company's second generation separation glue and Yangpu separation Glue as the representative) and resin system (represented by the company's fourth-generation separation glue, water-separating separation glue and Fuji-Shanghai separation glue). Several types of separation gels have their own advantages and disadvantages. Resin system separation gels represent the future development direction of separation gels.
(1) Key performance indicators of separation gel:
A. Specific gravity: 1.045-1.065g/cm3, between the specific gravity of serum (plasma) and blood cells. PRP test tubes have two specific gravity of 1.055 and 1.078, which are used to separate platelet and serum components respectively;
B. Viscosity: between 100,000 and 200,000 yuan (dynamic viscosity measured by rotary viscometer).
C. Thixotropy: When the object (such as paint) is sheared, the consistency becomes smaller. When the shear stops, the consistency increases or when the shear stops, the consistency becomes larger. When the shear stops, the consistency becomes smaller. The nature of a touch. This is the key to the separation gel that can form an isolation layer under the action of centrifugal force.
D. Physiological inertness: The separation gel is in direct contact with the blood and cannot react with the blood. Otherwise, it will affect the blood composition and cause a significant difference in the test results, leading to misdiagnosis. Blood cells are a particularly delicate substance, and a little carelessness will most likely cause hemolysis and affect the accuracy of the test results.
E. Irradiation resistance: The blood collection tube requires sterility, and it is generally sterilized by gamma irradiation. After the separation gel is irradiated with gamma rays, its performance cannot change significantly, including specific gravity, viscosity, thixotropy, and physiological inertness. Generally, gamma rays are generated by the cobalt 60 radioactive element, and the radiation dose is generally in the range of 8-25KGY; the radiation dose is determined by the initial number of colonies in the blood collection tube.
G. Stability: On the one hand, it requires the stability of the separation gel for long-term storage, and it needs to be stable for at least two years. In addition, there can be no reaction between the separation gel and the various additives in the blood collection tube, which affects the effectiveness of the reagent and thus affects the blood test.
In addition, there are other properties, such as separation gel bubbles, volatile small molecules, impurities, etc., must meet the requirements, otherwise it will cause trouble to customers.
Generally, 0.8-1.2g of separation gel is added to each blood collection tube to form a separation layer of at least 5mm between different components of blood to ensure the high quality of blood samples. Each kilogram of separation gel can produce 800-1200 blood collection tubes, and one ton of separation gel can produce 800-1.2 million blood collection tubes. For a blood collection tube enterprise with an annual output of 500 million tubes, the proportion of separation gel test tubes is about 30%, which requires about 190-220 tons of separation gel, and an average of about 15 tons of separation gel per month. Enterprises with an annual output of 100 million blood collection tubes have an annual separation gel consumption of 35-40 tons, and a monthly separation gel consumption of 3-3.5 tons, and this demand is still increasing.
Now, the vast majority of blood collection tube manufacturers use automatic glue machine to add glue. The procedure of adding glue is: add blood from blood collection tube-stand for 3-5 days-evacuate-centrifuge to remove bubbles-irradiation sterilization-detect bubbles-re-centrifuge
Desheng is positioned as a professional manufacturer and service provider of blood test reagents and polymer materials, and provides professional services and high-quality products for blood collection tubes, diagnostic reagent manufacturers and polymer material companies at home and abroad.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang