Heparin sodium is often used as a Anticoagulant in blood collection vessels. It can effectively prevent blood clotting and ensure that the collected blood sample remains liquid in proper time to provide accurate detection results. So how should it be used and what are the advantages of using it? Below, we will provide a specific analysis around this aspect to help everyone better understand and correctly use heparin sodium as an additive for blood collection.
1. Addition method: Due to the original nature of heparin sodium as a powder, it needs to be prepared into a solution and added to a test tube. It can be dissolved in deionized water, and mixed evenly after the volume is fixed. After checking that the relevant values meet the standards, the machine can be used to adjust the parameters before adding. It can be coated in small batches on the inner wall of the blood collection vessel to ensure uniform distribution.
2. Dose added: the standard range of heparin sodium used in Vacutainer is 12-30IU per milliliter of blood. If it is micro blood collection, it should be reasonably adjusted according to the volume and type of blood collection vessel to ensure proper anticoagulant effect.
Advantages of heparin sodium in blood collection vessels
Heparin sodium can effectively prevent blood clotting, maintain the state of blood samples, and ensure the stability of blood components. Meanwhile, due to its widespread clinical application and long-term validation, it has a certain degree of safety and will not affect blood samples. In addition, after anticoagulation treatment with heparin sodium, it can be applied to a variety of tests, including routine Blood test, biochemical analysis and immunological tests. During the process of blood preservation, it can prevent the blood sample from being damaged by external influences.
Precautions for use
1. Dose control: The dosage of heparin sodium should be adjusted based on the volume and type of blood collection vessel to avoid excessive use.
2. Storage conditions: Heparin sodium raw material powder should be stored in a dry and cool place, avoiding direct sunlight and high temperatures.
3. Inverted mixing: To ensure sufficient coagulation of the blood sample, it should be inverted and mixed as soon as possible after blood collection, especially when the ambient temperature exceeds 25 degrees Celsius. Timely operation is necessary.
4. Due to the non irreversible anticoagulation of heparin sodium tubes, testing should be completed within 6 hours after blood collection is completed as soon as possible, otherwise it may lead to errors in the results.
As an additive for blood collection, heparin sodium plays an important anticoagulant role in the blood collection process, ensuring the stability and accuracy of blood samples collected. When using, attention should be paid to the dosage and storage method. Proper use and handling of heparin sodium can help improve the safety of the blood collection process and the quality of blood samples.
As a professional supplier of heparin sodium, Desheng can not only provide high-quality products, but also offer more favorable prices in large quantities, especially for customers who purchase in batches. It can achieve significant discounts. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us for purchase!
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang