Enzymes come from nature and are natural catalysts for thousands of biochemical reactions that are carried out quickly and efficiently in the body all the time. The natural sources of enzymes include animals, plants and microorganisms. At present, the application of enzyme preparations in detection has become increasingly widespread. Today, Desheng will lead you to understand what is an enzyme preparation and what are its classification methods?
What is an enzyme preparation?
Enzyme preparations refer to a class of substances with enzyme characteristics extracted from organisms. Enzyme preparations are proteins composed of amino acids produced by living organisms and can control many reaction processes and biological activities of plants, animals, humans and microorganisms. It is highly efficient, specific, and active under suitable conditions (pH and temperature).
Classification method of enzyme preparation:
1. Classification by source
(1) Animal's own enzymes: produced and secreted by various secretory glands of animals, almost including all kinds of enzymes required by animals.
(2) Artificial enzymes: The artificially extracted enzymes are mainly digestive enzymes.
2. Classified by mechanism of action
(1) Hydrolysis enzyme
Such enzymes mainly include amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, phytase, pectinase and so on.
Oxidoreductase refers to enzymes that participate in the redox of organic substances. There are mainly dehydrogenases and cytochrome oxidases, which are found in the body fluids and tissues of animals and plants, and are not used much in feed additives.
3. Classification according to whether animals can be synthesized
(1) Digestive enzymes: livestock and poultry can synthesize these enzymes and digest nutrients, but they need to be strengthened and supplemented for some reason. Such enzymes mainly include amylase, protease and lipase.
(2) Non-digestive enzymes: most of the enzymes that animals cannot secrete into the digestive tract are derived from microorganisms. Such enzymes can digest substances that the animals cannot digest or degrade some anti-nutritional factors.
4 Classification by preparation type
(1) Single enzyme preparations: such as amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase and phytase.
(2) Compound enzyme preparation: It is composed of one or several single enzyme preparations as the main body and mixed with other single enzyme preparations, or obtained by fermentation of one or several microorganisms. The compound enzyme can simultaneously degrade a variety of substrates that need to be degraded in the diet, that is, a variety of anti-nutritional factors and a variety of nutrients, which can maximize the nutritional value of the feed. Feed enzyme preparation products at home and abroad are mainly compound enzyme preparations.
Enzyme preparation is an indispensable additive in our human production and life, and it has a great role in promoting human development. The enzyme preparation products provided by Desheng are mainly used as the test materials of the kit, including α-glucosidase, cholesterol esterase, uricase, coenzyme A, cholesterol oxidase, purine nucleoside phosphorylase, glucose oxidase, etc.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang