It is a kind of raw material for color development in the biochemical kit, CAS number: 82692-96-4, with high water solubility, is a stable aniline analog, the pH range of the color process and oxidation reaction is very wide, Suitable for diagnostic testing and biochemical tests.
1. It has several advantages over conventional color-producing reagents in the colorimetric determination of hydrogen peroxide activity.
2. The new Trinder's reagent is stable enough, and can be used in both solution and test assembly line detection system;
3. In the presence of hydrogen peroxide and peroxidase, during the oxidative coupling reaction with 4-aminoantipyrine (4-AA) or 3-methylbenzothiazole sulfone hydrazone (MBTH), very Stable purple or blue dye;
4. The molar absorbance of the dye coupled with MBTH is 1.5-2 times higher than that of the dye coupled with 4-AA;
5. The amount of substrate can be determined by the color development of the oxidative coupling reaction.
1. Prepare sample solutions for enzymatic oxidation reactions. The pH range of the buffer should be 5.5-9.5.
2. Use the same buffer to prepare a standard solution containing a known amount of substrate.
3. Add the appropriate unit of oxidase to the sample solution, and then add an equal volume of the detection solution.
4. Incubate the mixture at room temperature or 37°C for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Prepare a standard curve and determine the concentration of the substrate in the sample solution.
1. This product needs to be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place, and it needs to be packaged in a dark brown bottle with a better protection against light;
2. ADOS is a white crystalline powder, if the color becomes darker, it may have grown bacteria or partially oxidized, so it cannot be used;
3. ADOS powder may adhere to the wall of the tube when it is dissolved. Use a centrifuge to centrifuge at low speed to reduce product loss;
4. The product has good solubility and can be directly dissolved in deionized water; double distilled water or ultrapure water can be used for higher experimental requirements.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang