Acridine ester DMAE-NHS can be used for luminescence data collection with a multifunctional microplate reader equipped with an autosampler. Proteins, peptides, antibodies, and nucleic acids can all be labeled with this product. The acridinium ester emits light rapidly under the excitation of basic hydrogen peroxide, so the labeled compound can be detected by collecting photons. This product is mainly used for: chemiluminescence and immunoassay, receptor analysis, nucleic acid and peptide detection, etc. The following mainly introduces the advantages of acridinium ester DMAE-NHS and the calculation method of labeled protein.
Advantages of acridinium ester DMAE-NHS
Compared with traditional acridine esters, DMAE-NHS has higher luminous efficiency, better thermal stability, and stronger hydrophilicity. The chemiluminescence reagent has high photon yield and low background. It is compatible with proteins, antigens, and antibodies. After coupling, the luminous efficiency is almost unaffected, making it an excellent chemiluminescence immunoassay labeling reagent.
Acridinium ester DMAE-NHS also has certain advantages in synthesis. Compared with other acridinium ester chemiluminescent substrates, its synthesis steps are simple, no protecting group strategy is required, reaction conditions are mild, and the product yield and purity are high, and it is not expensive. The chemical reagents and solvents, and the solvents can be recycled, can meet the needs of mass production, and have broad application prospects by reducing the application cost of production and analysis and testing.
Calculating method for the efficiency of acridine ester DMAE-NHS labeling protein
1. Take 100uL of the sample to be tested, and dilute it until Abs280 is between 0.1 and 1.5;
2. Add a small amount of hydrochloric acid to 1 and adjust to pH=1~2 to form a salt solution with yellow characteristics, with an absorption peak at 367nm
3. Test the Abs280nm and Abs367nm of the sample to be tested respectively;
4. Equation1: Acridine ester concentration (mol/L)=Abs367/14650;
5. Correction of protein Abs280 value
Equation2: Abs280 (after correction) = Abs280- (Abs367×0.17);
6. Prepare 1mg/ml unlabeled protein solution (e.g. 50ug protein with 50μL labeling buffer), take out 10μL and add 490μL ddH2O (diluted 50 times). Read Abs280nm and multiply by the dilution factor.
7. Calculate the protein concentration (mg/ml)
The acridinium ester DMAE-NHS produced by Desheng not only has simple labeling, but also has high luminous efficiency. Its stability is unmatched by other luminescent reagents. As a professional manufacturer of acridine esters, Desheng has invested in the research and development of acridinium esters. A lot of energy, its products are of high quality and competitive prices. If you are interested in understanding, you can call for consultation. Desheng welcomes you to consult and order.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang