The principle and classification of chemiluminescence reagents, there are three types of luminescence in nature: physical luminescence, chemiluminescence and bioluminescence. The narrow sense of luminescence immunoassay mainly refers to chemiluminescence. Chemiluminescence is an oxidation chemical reaction. After the electron is excited, it returns to the ground state and releases energy in the form of photons. The number of released photons is used to reflect the intensity of the chemical reaction. The commonly used luminescent agent is aminophthalic hydrazide (isoluminol and luminol). Connaught), acridine esters.
Chemiluminescence immunoassay is a non-radioactive immunoassay method that has developed rapidly in the past 30 years, and it is a kind of ultra-high-sensitivity micro-assay technology. It combines with the immune response through the chemiluminescence system, and uses chemiluminescence-related substances to label antibodies or antigens. After reacting with the antigen or antibody to be tested, the free chemiluminescence markers are separated, and other related substances of the chemiluminescence system are added. Chemiluminescence, quantitative or qualitative detection of antigen or antibody.
Advantages of chemiluminescence immunoassay:
(1) High sensitivity: theoretically the highest sensitivity of chemiluminescence can reach 10-18Mol/L.
(2) Short detection time: The time for measuring the optical signal of each sample is no more than a few seconds, and it can be completed within 9-60 minutes from sample addition to analysis result.
(3) Wide detection range: Theoretically, the linear range can be up to 105 relative luminous units (RLU), which is 5 orders of magnitude.
(4) The analytical method is simple and fast: most analytical determinations are in a one-step mode in which only one reagent (or a composite reagent) is added.
(5) High sensitivity: more than RIA.
(6) Good safety and long service life: exempt the use of radioactive materials. So far, its hazards have not been discovered; the reagents are stable, and the shelf life can be up to six months to more than one year.
Disadvantages of chemiluminescence immunoassay:
(1) The light-emitting process is short
(2) High background
(3) High instrument failure rate
(4) Poor reagent stability
(5) The detection accuracy is not high
Application of chemiluminescence immunoassay:
Chemiluminescence immunoassay has unique characteristics of high sensitivity, high specificity, speed, accuracy, specificity, and automation. It plays an important role in clinical testing, drug analysis, environmental monitoring and other fields. Especially the determination of various hormones, tumor markers, drug concentration and other trace biologically active substances.
The clinical application of chemiluminescence immunoassay is mainly reflected in the treatment of thyroid hormones, adrenal/pituitary hormones, anemia factors, tumor markers, infectious diseases, allergic diseases, therapeutic drug monitoring, etc., to ensure the stability of the data results reliable. Among them, the detection of tumor markers has certain application value in the early detection of tumors, the development of the disease, the evaluation after treatment, and the monitoring of recurrence and metastasis.
Desheng Biotechnology has been doing chemiluminescence reagents for many years. In addition to chemiluminescence reagents, there are also other series of products such as blood collection tube additives, biological buffers, and chromogen substrates. Chemiluminescence reagents have been developed and produced by Desheng Biotechnology for many years. The products can fully meet the requirements of various manufacturers, with reliable quality and preferential prices. If you are interested, you can call to discuss in detail.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang