Carbomer, also known as Carbopol, is an excellent gel matrix after the neutralization of Carbomer, which has important uses such as thickening and suspension. It is widely used in emulsion, cream and gel. There are many types of carbomer. Our common models are carbomer 940 and carbomer 980. In addition, there are many other models. Different types of carbomer resins have different properties, but they also have common points. The appearance is loose white powder, slightly acidic,with a density of 0.21g/cm3, pH value of 0.5% water dispersing system of 2.7-3.5
Common carbomer models are as follows:
1. Carbomer 940: with short fluidity, high viscosity, high clarity, low ion resistance and shear resistance. It applies to skin care emulsion, cream, transparent gel products containing alcohol, transparent skin care gel, hair styling gel, shampoo and shower gel. The recommended dosage is 0.2-1.0%.
2. Carbomer 980: crosslinked polyacrylic acid resin, local administration system. It applies to skin care emulsion, cream, alcohol containing transparent gel products, transparent skin care gel, hair styling gel, shampoo and shower gel. The recommended dosage is 0.2-1.0%.
3. Carbomer 941: With long rheology, low viscosity, high-definition clarity, medium ion resistance and shear resistance. It applies to skin care lotion, cream, transparent skin care gel, hair styling gel (suitable for medium ion formula). The recommended dosage is 0.1-1.5%.
4. Carbomer 676: With short rheology, high viscosity, high-definition clarity, low ion resistance and shear resistance. It applies to sterilization and disinfection of dishwashing agents (such as automatic dishwashing agents), laundry detergents, hard surface cleaners, anti-toxic cleaners, toilet cleaners, car cleaners, solid fuel glue, alkaline batteries. The recommended dosage is 0.2-1. 0%.
5. Carbomer 934: With cross-linked polyacrylic resin, local delivery system, stable at high viscosity. It applies to skin care lotions, creams, opaque gel products, shampoos, shower gels.The recommended dosage is 0.2-1.0%.
6. Carbomer U20: It can replace the traditional Carbopol 934 for cream or lotion, and replace Carbopal 940 and 980 for clear gel.
The dispersion time of various types of Carbomer in water is related to the water temperature and water quality. It is recommended to use deionized water. After dissolving, make a gel and add other ingredients. Carbomer 940, 941, 934, 980, and 981 require about 8 hours of soaking Carbomer 2020 U10 takes about 4 hours to soak, the specific dissolution time is related to the amount of dissolution.
According to the different materials used in polymerization and the degree of polymerization, a variety of medicinal products have been formed. Commonly used are Carbomer 934P, Carbomer 940GE, Carbomer 941GE, Carbomer 980GE, Carbomer 971GE , Carbomer 974P. Among them GE stands for pharmaceutical grade and P stands for oral grade, so carbomer 940GE can be used for external preparations, while carbomer 934P, carbomer 971P and carbomer 974P can be used for oral preparations.
The most sold models of Desheng are Carbomer 940 and Carbomer 980. At present, the test reports of the two products are complete. They are white loose powder in appearance. They have a weak acid odor and form after dissolution with water or ethanol. The gel is transparent and clear. This is one of the standards for testing the quality of a product. At present, there are many orders for these two products. The ordering period is generally one month later. Purchasers in need should order in advance so as not to miss the good opportunity.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang