Since the company makes heparin products, we always receive a lot of calls asking for heparin sodium. Customers should think that the price difference is too big to even understand. In fact, there are several reasons for the price misunderstanding. Here we introduce The reason:
Heparin Sodium Reagent
1. Unfractionated heparin: It is a mixture of sulfated glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). It is a mucopolysaccharide sulfate composed of alternating D-glucosamine, L-iduronic acid and D-glucuronic acid. Prepared from the lungs of cattle or the intestinal mucosa of cattle, sheep and pigs. After the medicine is made, it is usually used for patients with renal insufficiency or pregnant women.
2. Low molecular weight heparin: It is a short-chain preparation isolated from ordinary heparin or degraded by ordinary heparin. Due to different molecular sizes, anticoagulant activities, preparation methods, manufacturers, etc., clinically used low molecular weight heparins include enoxaparin, dalteparin, natraparin, etc.
3. Vacuum blood collection tube anticoagulant sodium heparin: It is an additive in blood collection tube used for anticoagulation tube, which can prevent blood from coagulating in vitro quickly after blood collection for a certain period of time. This heparin is usually not injection-grade, unlike Heparin drugs, but their potency is relatively high.
4. Heparin, a raw material for cosmetics: It can be added to cosmetics such as nutrition creams, eye creams, acne-removing products, and hair restorers. It has many functions: increase the permeability of the skin's blood vessels; improve the role of local blood circulation; promote the supply of skin nutrients and Excretion of metabolic waste; plays a good role in skin care and maintenance.
2. Different origin of heparin sodium
This is mainly the difference between domestic and imported heparin, especially for drugs, and the price difference is up to double.
3. Limited sources of heparin sodium
Although many organs of pigs, cows and sheep can extract crude heparin, the most important thing is the small intestine extraction of pigs. Only 1300 can be used to extract 1 kg. Therefore, the price of pork and the plague of pigs will directly affect the price of heparin sodium. Cause an impact.
In summary, when you purchase heparin sodium again, don’t think it is particularly outrageous because of the large price difference of heparin sodium. You should first ask for specific details, including types, places of origin, and market conditions. Desheng is a manufacturer specializing in the production of high-quality sodium heparin and lithium heparin. You can consult and visit the factory for related questions.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang