Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Colorless Viscous||Main Components:||Polymers, Clotting Factors, Etc.|
|Storage:||Sealed Moisture||Function:||Blood Clotting Accelerating|
|Application:||Blood Testing||Category:||Blood Collection Tube Additives|
|Industry:||Health & Medical|
BCT Vacuum Additives,
Blood Coagulant Vacuum Additives,
BCT Blood Clot Activator
Rapid Blood Coagulatant BCT-Vacuum Additives for Blood Clotting Accelerating
Serum is one of the main specimens tested in clinical biochemical and immunological tests. At present, the methods of obtaining serum samples in medical institutions are mainly obtained by centrifugation after collecting venous blood after the blood is completely coagulated. Under normal circumstances, it takes more than 60 minutes for an isolated blood sample to completely coagulate, or even not coagulate, which is difficult to meet the needs of rapid laboratory testing. Therefore, shortening the coagulation process and quickly separating serum samples are important factors to improve the efficiency of laboratory medicine. The accelerator was born from this.
Procoagulant principle of blood coagulant:
Activate part of the coagulation factors in the plasma and platelets, promote the formation of thromboplastin and fibrin clots, accelerate the contraction of blood clots, and achieve the purpose of rapid serum separation.
In vacuum blood collection tubes containing coagulant, fibrin precipitated filaments and lumps sometimes appear, which is caused by the unstandardized use of coagulation blood collection tubes. Choosing a coagulant with too fast coagulation speed in the preparation of vacuum blood collection tubes will cause fibrin to shrink too fast and fragile red blood cells will easily fragment and cause mild hemolysis. Generally, the precipitation of fibrin has the following reasons:
Use procoagulant blood collection tube or separation gel to promote coagulation blood collection tube. In order to make the coagulant evenly distributed in the blood, it must be slightly inverted and mixed 4 to 5 times to make the center of the blood collection tube and the surrounding blood coagulate at the same time. If the blood is not completely coagulated and then centrifuged, it can cause the precipitation of fibrin. The upper part of the serum appears jelly-like and fragmented, which is mixed with the blood. Fibrin filaments are caused by the fact that fibrin has not yet fully contracted.
Secondly, when the blood collection tube company prepared the coagulant blood collection tube, the coagulant was not sprayed enough or the prepared water-soluble coagulant was not used up on the same day, and continued use the next day, resulting in a decrease in the effectiveness of the coagulant. The fibrinogen in the blood is gradually transformed into insoluble fibrin under the action of the coagulant. If the coagulant dose is insufficient or fails to extend the clotting time, centrifugation can lead to the precipitation of fibrin.
[product name] blood coagulant
[package specification] 1L / bottle, 5L / bottle
[coagulant product performance] this product is a white suspended liquid, with light organic solvent taste, non-toxic and harmless, and has the function of rapid promoting blood solids reduction. No effect on clinical biochemical test
[main ingredients] blood coagulant is composed of thrombin, alcohol, silica powder, emulsifier, surfactant, etc. it is a suspended liquid.
[scope of application] the blood coagulant can be made into vacuum blood collection vessel and injection blood collection vessel, which can be used in clinical medical inspection. In the same vessel, the laboratory technician can complete such operations as taking blood samples, rapidly separating serum and transferring samples.
[coagulation promoting principle] activate some coagulation factors in plasma and platelets, promote the formation process of thrombin and fibrin clot, accelerate the contraction of blood clot, and achieve the purpose of rapid separation of serum.
[usage and dosage of coagulant]
1. this product can be machine sprayed or manually added. During the process of adding, it is necessary to keep the suspension uniform and ensure that all effective ingredients are added in the same way.
2. Mechanical agitation, electromagnetic agitation and pneumatic agitation can be adopted to keep the suspension uniform; the agitation speed can be adjusted according to the actual situation;
3. After adding, it is necessary to dry the accelerator (not required for non organic solvent type accelerator). The drying temperature of hot air can be 40-80 ℃, and the time is 7-120s; the drying temperature of drying oven or drying room is about 40C, and the time is subject to thorough drying;
4. Add 20-30ul of this product to accelerate the coagulation of 2-5ml of blood at 20-25 ℃. When the ambient temperature is lower than 20 ℃ or the blood volume is more than 5ml, the dosage of coagulant should be increased properly. If irradiation sterilization is needed, it is suggested to increase the dosage of coagulant by about 20%.
|Main Component||Polymer, etc|
|Clinical Trials||Plasma contraction completely, serum well exhalation , no fibrin exhalation|
How to prevent fibrin from vacuum blood collection tube
1. The coagulant should be sprayed quantitatively when preparing the coagulant vacuum blood collection tube and dried under the condition of less than 45℃; if it is higher than 50℃, the efficiency of the coagulant may decrease.
2. The coagulant prepared with distilled water or prepared with absolute ethanol must have standardized quality management, and the coagulant shall be sprayed quantitatively.
3. The blood of dialysis patients must be separated from the serum with a tube containing neutralizing heparin to promote the separation of high-quality serum samples.
Desheng’s main products are blood collection tube additives. It has 15 years of R&D and production experience. Coagulants, high-efficiency coagulation accelerators, sodium heparin, lithium heparin, and serum separation gel are our main products for so many years. With high quality, stable performance and guaranteed after-sales service, everyone is welcome to come to exchange and cooperate.
Contact Person: Abby