Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Exterior:||White Powder||Loss On Drying:||≤2.0%|
|Brand:||Desheng||Storage Method:||Keep Dry At Room Temperature, Avoid Direct Sunlight|
|Shelf Life:||Three Years||Supplier Address:||C8, Optics Valley United Science And Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province|
Cosmetics carbomer 940 powder,
Cosmetics carbomer 980 powder,
2.0% carbomer 940 powder
Precautions for the use of carbomer powder raw materials, carbomer in cosmetics
Carbomer's use is very extensive. It can be seen everywhere around us. The skin care products, topical ointment, daily necessities, shampoo, toothpaste, disinfectant and disinfectant gel used by beauty ladies are indispensable to their existence. Since it has such a close relationship with daily life, we have to find out the precautions for its use.
1. Packing: it can be sealed with moisture-proof and airtight plastic bags, and then packed in cardboard boxes. Carbomer is highly hygroscopic. During storage, attention must be paid to sealing, and care must be taken to avoid moisture absorption and caking in the exposed air. If there is slight caking, it can become loose powder by gently patting and pressing, which will not affect the thickening effect. After use, it is better to put it in a sealed container with desiccant.
2. PH value: the best pH value range of carbomer 940 is 4-10, higher or lower than this range will lead to changes in the viscosity of the system.
3. Thickening efficiency: the presence of electrolyte will reduce the thickening efficiency of carbomer resin. Carbomer 940 is sensitive to salt and cation. When the concentration of soluble ion in the component is greater than 0.1%, the dosage of the component should be reduced appropriately. Deionized water can be used as the matrix of the main material, and salt can be added after neutralization to master the influence of salt on the system. High valence ions (CA, Mg, Fe, AI) will cause serious damage to the system and should be removed.
4. Transparency: when there are insoluble components, it is difficult for Kapo 940 system to show clear and transparent gel. Solubilization technology can reduce or eliminate this effect.
5, production equipment requirements: carbomer 940 is thickened by forming a gel skeleton. After carbomer neutralization, high shear stirring, continuous stirring, grinding or pump cutting will destroy the skeleton and lead to viscosity loss. Pipeline homogenizer should be used. Use low shear pumping, such as reciprocating diaphragm pump or gear pump.
6. UV irradiation: long term UV irradiation will reduce the viscosity of kapok resin.
7. Spilling problem treatment: carbomer is polyelectrolyte, friction or extrusion resin particles sometimes with static electricity. In case of splashing, remove the dry powder with a broom first. Do not rinse with water. Otherwise, it will form very slippery gel on the ground or equipment.
|Chemical Name||Carbomer, polyacrylic acid, carbopol|
|Common model||Carbomer 940, Carbomer 980|
Desheng is a professional manufacturer of carbomer. Its products not only have high light transmittance and good suspension, but also reach the high-quality product parameter standard in viscosity range. The company has professional quality inspection department to ensure the product quality, and more professional production equipment to ensure the daily stable supply. Now the company has a stable cooperation with as many as 100 customers If you need, you can contact us to apply for sample trial.
Contact Person: Sales Manager