Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||Q/WHDS 0202-2013||Appearance:||Transparent, Semi-transparent Or Non-transparent Colloid|
|Color:||Milky Paste||Grade:||Biochemical Grade|
|Specific Gravity:||1.045-1.065g/cm3||Viscosity:||(16±2)×104 MPa.s|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Function:||For Blood Collection Tube Additives|
|Property:||Additives For Vacuum Or Non-Vacuum Blood Collection Tube|
Medical Serum Separation Gel,
Blood Collection Serum Separation Gel,
Blood Collection gel separator tube
What you should know about the use of serum separation gel and common problems
Ⅰ. How to use serum separating gel
Use a glue adding machine to add the separating glue to the test tube, the adding amount is 0.8-1.2g per test tube; the use temperature of the separating glue should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius, and a water bath or other appropriate method can be used in the process of adding glue. Heating, the heating temperature is best controlled at 40-60 degrees Celsius, and the heating time should be at a uniform temperature of the separation colloid; the test tube after adding the glue is centrifuged at 1500-2100g on a centrifuge for 2-3 minutes; when performing blood tests, When the blood is completely coagulated and the serum begins to separate out, place the blood sample for 15-25 minutes, and then centrifuge it in a centrifuge with a centrifugal force of 1500-2100g for 8-10 minutes to separate the serum and blood cells.
Separating gels can generally be used in combination with various types of blood coagulants, and are usually used in clinical biochemistry and immunology, RIA and FIA testing items, and the storage and delivery of serum samples for serum testing.
Ⅱ. Common problems and solutions of serum separation gel
1. Inaccurate test results: This may be caused by the hemolysis of blood cells, poor stability of the partition wall, and blockage of the separating glue oil droplets, which may affect the aspiration. The solution is to reduce the centrifugal force or shorten the centrifugal time and increase the viscosity of the separating gel.
2. Separation glue residue: The separation glue residue on the test tube wall may be caused by the formulation problem of the separation glue itself, the aging of the separation glue, or the excessive or small centrifugal force. The solution is to verify and optimize the separation glue formula according to the actual situation, improve the thixotropy of the separation glue, and strictly operate the process in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Separation glue flow: This cause is caused by improper transportation, improper storage of separation glue, severe bumps in the separation glue, or quality problems of the separation glue itself. The solution is to avoid improper transportation, storage and bumps and choose qualified suppliers.
4. The separation glue does not turn over or the reverse rotation is poor: this is caused by the problem of the separation glue formulation process, the separation glue aging, the centrifugal force is too large or too small, and the minimum reverse centrifugal force of the separation glue is too high. The solution is to improve the quality of the separation glue, improve the thixotropy of the separation glue and select high-quality suppliers.
5. Oil droplets appear in the separation gel: This situation occurs because the oligomers in the separation gel or oligomers that have not formed Van der Waals force with the thixotropic system are freed from small molecules floating on the serum (or plasma), and secondly also It may be caused by temperature, aging and improper treatment of the test tube wall. The solution is to optimize the separation gel formula, strictly control the transportation and storage conditions, and process the inner wall of the test tube.
Our company can produce various grades of serum separation gel products with excellent quality and reasonable price. For more information, please contact us: Hubei Xindesheng Material Technology Co., Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Sales Manager