The main properties of Lithium Heparin: a white amorphous powder, odorless, easily soluble in water, easy to absorb moisture, molecular weight 15000. Desheng's lithium heparin product titer ≥150IU/mg, anhydrous titer ≥160IU/mg. For other indicators, please refer to the heparin sodium API standard for control. Desheng's lithium heparin is suitable for the collection and anticoagulation of blood samples in clinical biochemical and emergency biochemical tests, as well as the collection and anticoagulation of blood samples in some hemorheology projects. It is recommended to use lithium heparin as an anticoagulant in clinical tests to determine the content of ions in blood, because it is the least likely to interfere with the determination of other ions.
The condition of emergency patients is usually acute and changes rapidly, and the time of outpatient inspection is sometimes not timely, which will lead to the occurrence of doctor-patient disputes and delay the best time for treatment. In recent years, test reagents have been gradually commercialized and standardized. The application of automatic biochemical analyzers has also been popularized, and the timeliness and accuracy of clinical tests have been improved. However, it is still the goal pursued by clinical laboratory technicians to make scientific and accurate biochemical test results for emergency patients better and faster under the existing equipment conditions.
The test specimens of clinical biochemical indicators are mostly from venous serum, and the clinical reference indicators are also derived from serological standards. However, traditional serological examinations, on the one hand, have slow blood clotting, which can easily delay the treatment of emergency patients. On the other hand, some fibrin remaining in the serum after blood clotting can easily block the needles and tubes of the analytical instrument, causing adverse consequences. In the process of blood coagulation, some of the intracellular substances, such as potassium ions, are precipitated into the serum due to the destruction of blood cells, which results in a high serological measurement value and forms interference. Therefore, many hospitals have begun to use heparin anticoagulation to analyze the plasma of specimens. The main advantages are that heparin inhibits the adhesion and aggregation of platelets, strengthens the inactivation of thrombin, and strengthens the role of antithrombin III. To prevent blood clotting, plasma can be obtained for analysis as soon as possible; at the same time, anticoagulation using lithium heparin has stronger anticoagulation than traditional heparin sodium, plasma centrifugation speed is faster, and various indicators are closer to serological indicators after analysis advantage.
Notes on lithium heparin anticoagulant:
1. In order to ensure adequate anticoagulant for blood collection, the heparin salt test tube must be reversed and mixed as soon as possible 5-8 times, especially when the blood collection temperature is higher than 25 ℃, the blood and lithium heparin must be mixed in time, otherwise it may lead to Blood clotting or partial clotting.
2. Heparin anticoagulation is a non-irreversible anticoagulation, so the test should be completed within 6h after the blood collection of the lithium heparin anticoagulation test tube, otherwise it may cause errors in the test results.
3. Heparin may participate in the metabolism of cellular enzymes and ions, so the amount of heparin may affect the test results. The dosage of heparin should ensure that the specimen is fully and partially anticoagulated, so that most of the plasma indicators can be repeated within 6 hours, especially sensitive indicators such as AST, ALT, TBIL, DBIL, and GGT.
4. Lithium heparin can be used at the same time as the separation gel. The anticoagulation effect, tube wall siliconization, centrifugal conditions, separation gel quality, etc. will affect the blood separation effect. It is recommended to use with the blood separation gel produced by our company to obtain high-quality plasma samples.
5. Recommendation for irradiation sterilization after adding to blood collection tube: use γ-ray irradiation, the dosage is 8-25kGy. The irradiation dose can be determined by the initial number of colonies.
Hubei New Desheng Material Technology Co., Ltd. is a 14-year-old company specializing in the development and production of blood collection tube additives. We not only do products, but also quality and service. We pursue the long-term of the enterprise Development, only on the basis of good product quality and good service for each customer, is the way of survival and development of the enterprise, customer-oriented, symbiosis and win-win.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang