The English name of edta-3k is Tripotassium hydrogen ethylenediamineetraacetate. Its CAS number is 17572-97-3. Its molecular formula is c10h13k3n2o8, and its molecular weight is 406.51372. Its appearance is white crystalline powder.
Structure of Tripotassium EDTA
Application of tri potassium ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid
1. As an anticoagulant for blood cell analysis. Ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA) as an anticoagulant for blood cell analysis was determined by the International Committee on blood standards (ICSH) in 1993 and has been widely used. In China, the use of edta-k3 anticoagulant for blood analysis is not long, and there are few reports on EDTA dependent thrombocytopenia. Some people think that this phenomenon is an autoimmune disease, because a large proportion of such people have elevated serum immunoglobulin, and have positive anti platelet autoantibodies and anticardiolipin antibodies.
The plasma of such patients can cause platelet aggregation of healthy people when they are incubated with platelets of healthy people, but the plasma of healthy people can not cause platelet aggregation of such patients. When edta-k3 anticoagulant is used in patients with edta-k3 anticoagulant, a large number of PLT gather together, leading to false reduction of PLT count. At the same time, the volume of some PLT aggregates is equivalent to the volume of WBC, and can not be destroyed by hemolysin, which also makes the false increase of WBC count, which will make the classification of WBC appear various inaccurate prompts There must be platelet aggregation or platelet aggregation in the histogram.
Some studies have shown that when edta-k3 anticoagulant is used for blood analysis, it is found that the platelet count is too low for unknown reasons. Therefore, the patient should be manually checked for blood smear and PLT manual counting, or the PLT count should be rechecked by instrument after dilution with non anticoagulant peripheral blood, so as to correctly understand the real level of PLT in patients. In particular, tumor patients, autoimmune diseases, pulmonary heart disease, pregnant women, advanced liver disease and other patients.
2. Preparation of a self-cleaning high borosilicate glass rod. The preparation method comprises the following steps: 1) according to the weight parts, 34-44 parts of aluminum isopropoxide, 1-2 parts of ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid Tripotassium salt and 250-300 parts of deionized water are evenly mixed, the mixture is heated to 40-45 ℃, and the heat preservation treatment is conducted for 2-3 hours to prepare colloidal solution a;
2) According to the weight part, 29-33 parts of tetrabutyl titanate is dissolved in 150-170 parts of ethanol, and then 60-70 parts of ammonia water with mass fraction of 11-15% are slowly dropped into it. After standing for 2-3 hours, 5-9 parts of potassium titanium oxyphosphate are added into the mixture, and after mixing and stirring evenly, colloidal solution B is prepared;
3) Colloidal solution a and colloidal solution B are mixed according to the mass ratio of 3-6:1, and then colloidal solution B is added into the mixture The self-cleaning coating is prepared by mixing and stirring the polyethanolamine with the amount of 1-3%. After cleaning the surface of the high borosilicate glass rod, it is placed in the self-cleaning coating for 10-14 min. after that, it is taken out and put into the high-temperature furnace for sintering treatment to prepare the finished product. In step 1), the addition of potassium EDTA can effectively improve the adhesion performance of the prepared colloidal solution a, improve the dispersion uniformity of AlOOH colloid, and prevent the phenomenon of precipitation;
3. Prepare a kind of thermal insulation coating for building exterior wall. In terms of weight, it contains 80~120 pieces of pure acrylic emulsion, 20~30 parts of Ta2O5-ZnO-SnO2 composite oxide powder, 5~10 parts of three potassium of ethylenediamine acetic acid, 2~5 parts of kaolin, 1~5 parts of borax, 2~5 parts of antifreeze, 5~10 parts of film forming aid, 1.5 1.5 2.3 parts of pyrophosphate, 1~2 1~2 of thickening agent, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene pentaerythritol ether and 5~10 nitrobenzene sulfonic acid. To 150.
Through the test, it is found that the introduction of EDTA into the exterior wall coating can significantly improve the acid corrosion resistance of the coating, so that in cities with severe acid rain, the coating can also ensure good service life and is not easy to corrosion and fall off.
Hubei xindesheng material science and Technology Co., Ltd. is specialized in the production and supply of ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid potassium national package, interested parties can contact
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang