Heparin is a kind of mucopolysaccharide which widely exists in mammalian tissues. It mainly exists in mast cells and has anticoagulant effect. It is widely used in surgery and the treatment of cerebral thrombosis and myocardial infarction.
Heparin sodium is the sodium salt of heparin. As a natural anticoagulant substance, heparin sodium has attracted the attention of all countries in the world. It is also one of the main export drugs in China. With the deepening of research, it has been found that heparin sodium not only has anticoagulant, antithrombotic and lipid regulating effects, but also has anti-inflammatory, anti allergic, anti-virus, anti-cancer and other functions.
At present, heparin sodium is mainly extracted from small intestinal mucosa of pigs, sheep and cattle lungs. Research shows that heparin sodium is the highest content in small intestinal mucosa of pigs. Crude heparin sodium is a traditional export product of China and occupies an important position in the world.
In this paper, the process of high sodium heparin extraction is introduced
(1) Raw material treatment: clean the fresh small intestine with water, scrape off the small intestinal mucosa after cleaning, and then put the small intestinal mucosa into a blender until it is mixed into a paste, and then set aside;
(2) Heating enzymolysis: put the chylous intestinal mucosa obtained in step 1 into a heating tank, add water and stir, then add 8% trypsin and weak alkali solution successively to adjust the pH value until the pH value of the solution is 8-10, and then heat it. During the heating process, the pH value should be kept between 8.5-9.5, heated to 30-40 ℃, and kept at constant temperature for 2-3 h, and then continue to heat to 50-60 ℃ and keep constant temperature of 10 -After 20 min, the filtrate was filtered while the temperature was high;
(3) Cooling and adsorption: the filtrate obtained in step 2 is cooled to 30-40 ℃, and then the floating oil on the upper layer of the filtrate is removed, and then the resin is added for stirring adsorption for 6-7h, and the resin is filtered out after the adsorption is completed;
(4) Elution: put the collected resin into the eluator for washing, add 10% sodium chloride solution, keep the temperature at 50-55 ℃, stir for 3-4 hours, collect the eluent; elute twice, combine the eluent collected twice for use;
(5) precipitation: filtrate the two collected eluent into the settling tank, add the alcohol with a mass fraction of 80-85% to stir evenly, then adjust the pH value to 7-8, and seal the precipitate for 10-12 hours.
(6) Dehydration and drying: put the precipitate in the drying oven to obtain heparin sodium.
As a preferred scheme, the ratio of water to small intestinal mucosa in step (2) is 1:3.
As a preferred scheme, the set temperature of the drying oven is 50-60 ℃, and the drying time is 3-5h.
In simple terms, the above extraction steps make the small intestine fully contact with trypsin by stirring the small intestine into chymose, and then adopt the process of enzymatic hydrolysis and heating to maximize the activity of trypsin, fully extract heparin sodium, and improve the yield of heparin sodium; in the precipitation process, the impurities are removed by filtration to obtain clean precipitates, so as to improve the purity of heparin sodium and improve the purity of heparin sodium To improve the quality of heparin sodium, Desheng is a professional manufacturer of heparin sodium. The potency is generally between 150IU and 180iu. We welcome all major manufacturers to consult and purchase.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang