Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Potency:||≥150IU/mg||Storage:||2~8℃ Dry And Dark Place|
|Solution:||0~4 ℃ Kept In Dark And Dry Place||Cas No:||9041-08-1|
|Use For:||Emergency Clinic Test||Standard:||ISO13485|
prp gel preparation,
additives in blood tubes
Heparin Sodium No Impurity Blood Collection Tube Additives Antigulation CAS 9041-08-1 (C12H16NS2Na3)20
|Molecular weight||15000-19000||Cas no||9041-08-1|
|Specific optical rotation||+45.10°||Nitrogen||2.4%|
|Calcium||None||Loss on drying||≤5.0%|
|Packing way||O53||Packing size||10g/bottle|
|Danger classification||R21-25-36/37/38||Safety classification||S22-24/25-36-26|
|Application||Blood sample anticogulation ,emergency clinic test|
[product name] heparin sodium
[package specification] 10g / bottle, 50g / bottle, 500g / bottle
[product performance] white amorphous powder, odorless, soluble in water, easy to absorb lake, average molecular weight of 15000, stable at room temperature. The titer of heparin sodium of the company is ≥ 150IU / Mg, and that of anhydrous is ≥ 160lu / mg. Other indexes were controlled according to the standard of heparin sodium.
[main use] this product is specially used for anticoagulation of blood in vitro. It is an anticoagulant additive for clinical blood test. It is used for blood sample pretreatment (anticoagulation treatment) in the process of clinical blood collection and test.
[scope of application] this product is applicable to the collection and anticoagulation of blood samples for clinical biochemical examination and emergency biochemical examination, as well as the collection and anticoagulation of blood samples for some Hemorheology items. Heparin sodium is recommended to be used as anticoagulant in the determination of ion content in blood, because it is the least likely to interfere with the determination of other ions. This product is not a drug and cannot be used as an injection. It is forbidden to inject directly into human body and animals.
1. In order to ensure sufficient anticoagulation of blood, the heparin salt test tube must be mixed upside down for 5-8 times as soon as possible after the completion of blood collection, especially when the ambient temperature of blood collection is higher than 25C, the mixing of blood and heparin sodium must be timely and sufficient, otherwise it is easy to cause blood coagulation or local coagulation.
2. Heparin anticoagulation is not irreversible, so the test should be completed within 6 hours after blood collection in anticoagulation test tube, otherwise the test result may be wrong.
3. Heparin may be involved in the metabolism of cell enzymes and ions, so the use of heparin may affect the test results. The dosage of heparin should ensure the anticoagulation of the whole and local samples, so as to ensure that most of the plasma indexes can be repeated within 6 hours, especially the sensitive indexes such as ast, alt, TBIL, DBIL and GGT.
4. Heparin sodium can be used at the same time with the separation glue. Anticoagulant effect, silicification of tube wall, centrifugation conditions, separation glue quality and so on will affect the blood separation effect. It is suggested that high quality plasma samples can be obtained by using the blood separating glue produced by our company.
5. It is suggested to use y-ray irradiation at a dose of 8-25kgy for irradiation sterilization after adding to blood vessels. The irradiation dose can be determined by the initial colony number.
[warning and prevention]
1. It is forbidden to use heparin in case of impurities, abnormal smell, color and expiration date.
2 when the heparin sodium solution appears turbid, it may be that the heparin solution has been contaminated with bacteria or deteriorated, please do not continue to use.
[anticoagulation principle of heparin] heparin is a kind of mucopolysaccharide with sulfuric acid group extracted from intestinal mucosa. It is a kind of bioactive substance with strong negative charge. Heparin has the function of activating antithrombin Ⅲ and inactivating serine protease in blood, so as to prevent the formation of thrombin and platelet aggregation. It has effect on three stages of coagulation process, anticoagulation in vivo and in vitro, prolonging coagulation time, prothrombin time and thrombin time.
[instructions or illustrations] please read this product manual carefully before use. For unclear matters, please contact our company.
[storage conditions] the product can be sealed in a cool and dry room, and kept away from light and moisture. The aqueous solution of this product can be sealed at 0-4 ℃ in sterile state, and the longest storage period shall not exceed 7 days. It is recommended that the aqueous solution of this product be prepared and used immediately, and not stored in solution state for a long time.
[term of validity] three years
Contact Person: Sales Manager