The vacuum blood collector consists of three parts: vacuum blood collection vessel, blood collection needle (including straight needle and scalp blood collection needle) and needle holder. The vacuum blood collection vessel is the main component, which is mainly used for blood collection and preservation. A certain amount of negative pressure is preset in the production process. When the blood collection needle enters the blood vessel, due to the negative pressure effect in the blood collection vessel, the blood automatically flows into the blood collection vessel; at the same time, various additives are preset in the blood collection vessel, which can fully meet the clinical multiple comprehensive blood detection, safety, sealing, sealing and sealing Convenient transportation.
Vacuum blood collection and additives
Vacuum blood collection is generally divided into the following categories:
1. Dry empty tube without additives: the inner wall of the blood collection vessel is evenly coated with the agent (silicone oil) to prevent wall hanging. It makes use of the principle of blood natural coagulation to coagulate the blood. After the serum is naturally precipitated, it is centrifuged. It is mainly used for serum biochemistry (liver function, kidney function, myocardial enzyme, amylase, etc.), electrolyte (serum potassium, sodium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus, etc.), thyroid function, drug detection, AIDS detection, tumor markers, serum immunology.
2. Coagulant tube: the inner wall of the blood collection vessel is evenly coated with silicone oil to prevent wall hanging, and Desheng coagulant is added at the same time. The coagulant can activate the fibrin, make the soluble fibrin into the insoluble fibrin polymer, and then form the stable fibrin clot. It is generally used in emergency biochemistry.
3. Blood collection vessel containing separation gel and coagulant: the wall of the tube is silicified and coated with coagulant, which can accelerate the blood coagulation and shorten the test time. The separation gel is added in the tube, which has a good affinity with pet tube, and indeed plays an isolation role. Generally, even on the ordinary centrifuge, Desheng serum separation gel can completely separate the liquid components (serum) and solid components (blood cells) in the blood and accumulate in the test tube to form a barrier. After centrifugation, the serum does not produce oil droplets, so it will not block the machine. It is mainly used for serum biochemistry (liver function, kidney function, myocardial enzyme, amylase, etc.), electrolyte (serum potassium, sodium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus, etc.), thyroid function, drug detection, AIDS detection, tumor markers, serum immunology.
4. Blood collection vessel with anticoagulant in the tube:
1) Blood collection vessels containing heparin sodium or heparin lithium: heparin is a kind of mucopolysaccharide containing sulfate group, with strong negative charge, which can strengthen the inactivation of serine protease by antithrombin III, thus preventing the formation of thrombin and preventing platelet aggregation. Heparin tube is generally used for the detection of emergency biochemistry and hemorheology, which is the best choice for electrolyte detection. It can't be used to count and classify white blood cells, because heparin can cause leukocyte aggregation.
2) EDTA is a kind of amino polycarboxylic acid, which can effectively chelate calcium ions in blood. Chelated calcium will remove calcium from the reaction point, and will prevent and terminate the endogenous or exogenous coagulation process, thus preventing blood coagulation. Compared with other anticoagulants, it can agglutinate blood cells and blood cells Therefore, Desheng EDTA salts (2k, 3k, 2Na) are usually used as anticoagulants. It can not be used for coagulation, trace elements and PCR.
3) Blood collection vessels containing sodium citrate anticoagulant: sodium citrate plays an anticoagulant effect by acting on calcium ion chelation in blood samples, which is recommended by National Committee for clinical laboratory standardization (NCCLS) as 3.2% or 3.8%, and the ratio of anticoagulant to blood is 1:9, which is mainly used in fibrinolysis system (prothrombin time, thrombin time, activated partial thrombin time, fibrinogen). When taking blood, pay attention to take enough blood volume to ensure the accuracy of the test results. Immediately reverse and mix the blood 5-8 times.
4) The tube contains potassium oxalate / sodium fluoride (1 part of sodium fluoride and 3 parts of potassium oxalate): sodium fluoride is a weak anticoagulant, which can prevent the degradation of blood glucose and is an excellent preservative for blood glucose detection. Attention should be paid to slow inversion and mixing when using. It can't be used to detect urea, alkaline phosphatase and amylase.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang