With the repeated reversal of the epidemic situation, anti epidemic has become the primary concern of human beings. We should not only prevent the spread of the epidemic, but also protect our own safety, especially the staff who collect virus samples. If the virus is not collected, it is likely to be infected. Therefore, in such a severe test, the emergence of disposable virus preservation tube greatly reduces the risk of infection and ensures the safety of our front-line personnel.
Disposable virus storage tube
Methods of specimen collection
1. Pharyngeal swab: wipe bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with two plastic swabs with polypropylene fiber heads at the same time, immerse the swab head into a tube containing 3ml virus preservation solution (isotonic salt solution, tissue culture solution or phosphate buffer solution can also be used), discard the tail, and tighten the tube cover.
2. Nasal swab: gently insert a plastic rod swab with polypropylene fiber head into the nasal cavity and palate in the nasal meatus, stay for a while, and then slowly rotate to exit. The other side of the nostril was collected with the same method. Immerse the two swabs into the same tube containing 3ml of sampling solution, discard the tail and tighten the tube cover.
3. On the label of PE pipe, write down the type of sample, sampling time, number and name of patient with oil marker.
4. After the collection, put the disposable virus storage tube into the special transport box (or vaccine transport box), put it into the ice cube, and then fill it with soft material and seal it. It should be transported by special person instead of mail. It is better to use the special vehicle.
5. If the collected specimens cannot be delivered within 24 hours, they should be stored below - 70 ℃ as soon as possible. If there is no - 70 ℃ condition, it should be stored in the refrigerator at 4 ℃ for a short time, and the specimen should be delivered as soon as possible.
6. Influenza virus is unstable from - 20 ℃ to - 40 ℃, so it is best to keep it below - 70 ℃ for a long time.
In this case, it greatly protects us, and at the same time, it also protects the virus from failure after degradation, resulting in false negative. Disposable virus preservation tube is a hero in the protection of the epidemic. Desheng biochemical company specializes in VTM and some products. If you need, please contact us!
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang