Blood testing is very important, it involves many items. Vacuum blood collection tube additives are used in the sampling process of blood testing, and their role is to maintain the original properties of the blood to ensure high-quality blood samples. Here is a brief introduction to the specific items of blood testing.
Blood biochemical test:
1. Liver function test, ALT, AST, GGT, ALP, TBil, DBILI, IBILI, TP, ALB, BIB, A/G, ADA, PAB, AFU, CHE, liver function+, TBA, LDH, CH, GPDA, NUT, MAO, GLDH, ASTm, protein electrophoresis, etc. The blood collection tube uses a red cap tube to self-coagulate or use a coagulant tube containing a coagulant.
2. Renal function test, EURA, CREA, U/C, UA, β2-MG, CC, etc. Use self-coagulating blood vessels or coagulant tubes for blood collection.
3. Blood lipid testing, TG, Chol, APOA1, HDL-C, LP(a), etc. Self-coagulating blood vessels or coagulant tubes are used for blood collection.
4. Myocardial enzyme detection, AST, CK, CK-MB, LDH, etc., use self-coagulating blood vessels or coagulant tubes.
5. Electrolyte detection, potassium, sodium, chlorine, calcium plasma, CO2, AG, etc., use self-coagulating blood vessel or coagulant tube.
6. Blood glucose and glucose tolerance test, blood sampling with grey cap anticoagulant tube.
7. Detection of glycosylated hemoglobin and hepatitis B indicators, using a purple cap anticoagulant tube.
Blood immune test:
1. Full tumor detection, tumor markers, gastrointestinal tumors, digestive tract tumors, lung cancer series, etc. Self-coagulating blood vessels or coagulant tubes are used for blood collection. 4 mL of blood is collected for all tumor items, 3 mL for other combined items, and 2 mL for single items.
2. Humoral immunity, IgG, IGA, IgM, C3, C4, etc., self-coagulating blood vessels or coagulant tubes for blood collection.
3. Rheumatism indicators, inflammation indicators, autoimmune liver antibody spectrum, autoantibody series, use self-coagulating blood vessels or coagulant tubes.
Professional blood test:
1. Blood cell analysis, reticulocyte count, purple cap tube, anticoagulant EDTA dipotassium tube.
2. Determination of red blood cell sedimentation rate, using black cap tube, 3.8% sodium citrate as anticoagulant, adding ratio 1:4 to blood collection volume.
3. Four items of coagulation, plasma prothrombin time, plasma fibrinogen, activated partial thromboplastin time and plasma thrombin time, using light blue cap blood collection tube, anticoagulant with 3.2% sodium citrate, added amount The ratio of blood sampling is 1:9.
4. Red blood cell fragility test, hematocrit test, blood gas analysis, use a tube covered with a green head, and the anticoagulant is heparin. Electrolyte detection uses lithium heparin as an anticoagulant.
The above are the commonly used test items related to blood, as well as blood collection tubes and additives for blood sampling. Desheng has fifteen years of experience in the field of blood collection reagents. The additives produced include serum separation gel, blood coagulant, blood anticoagulant EDTA salt, heparin, sodium citrate, etc.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang