Blood testing has become an indispensable means to detect diseases. At this time, patients often say, "I took several tubes of blood today, yellow, green, purple and blue. I just checked blood. Why do I take so many tubes?"
Actually, it's about the items you need to check. For general physical examination, such as blood routine, blood glucose, blood lipid, liver function, renal function, various tumor markers, etc., all need to be analyzed through blood detection, and different colors of blood collection vessels represent different kinds of additives and test purposes. Therefore, the items that cannot be detected together should be divided into multiple blood collection vessels. What do the colorful blood vessels represent? Here is to introduce the significance of various colors of blood vessels.
1. Yellow head cap tube (coagulation promoting tube): mainly used for serum biochemical (liver function, renal function, blood glucose, blood lipid, myocardial enzyme, electrolyte, amylase, etc.), thyroid function, drug detection, tumor markers, PCR, serum immunology detection, etc.
2. Purple head cap tube (EDTA-K2 anticoagulant tube): used for general Hematology (blood routine) examination, partial PCR items and glycosylated hemoglobin detection.
3. Green head cap tube (heparin anticoagulant tube): heparin tube is generally used for emergency biochemical and hemorheological tests.
4. Blue head cap tube (sodium citrate hydrochloride 1:9 anticoagulant tube): it is mainly used for the examination of coagulation items (prothrombin time, thrombin time, activated partial thrombin time, fibrinogen, etc.).
5. Black head cap tube (sodium citrate 1:4 anticoagulant tube): generally used for ESR detection.
6. Red cap tube (without additives): used very rarely, similar to yellow cap tube, mainly used for serum biochemical drug detection, serum immunology detection, etc.
Desheng biochemical specializes in the R & D, production and sales of vascular additives, in vitro diagnostic reagents, biological buffers and luminescent substrates. In the aspect of blood vessel additive, it has formed independent intellectual property rights and professional production and research capacity. To provide products and raw material solutions for more than 100 domestic and foreign manufacturers. The anticoagulant series products of blood samples include heparin sodium, heparin lithium, trisodium citrate, EDTA dipotassium, EDTA Tripotassium, potassium oxalate, etc.; the anticoagulant series products of blood samples include blood coagulant powder, blood coagulant, etc.; the materials used in the pretreatment of blood samples include separation gel, silicide, etc., and the anticoagulant tubes can also be provided for customers.
Contact Person: Miss. Ankiwang