Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Powder||Packing:||20kg / Box|
Daily Chemicals Carbopol 940 Lubrizol,
Recommended Precautions Carbopol 940 Lubrizol,
Daily Chemicals carbopol 940 polymer
Some problems of carbomer 940 and its recommended precautions
Carbopol 940 is an easy-to-use water-soluble polymer used as an emulsifier, stabilizer, suspending agent, thickener and gelling agent. It is widely used in many applications due to its versatility and safety.
Carbopol 940 is very suitable for making transparent gels, hydroalcoholic gels, and facial creams due to its short flow (no dripping) performance. It is widely used due to its versatility and safety.Although it is more used in daily chemicals, many manufacturers with professional R&D teams will develop carbomer in medicine and other directions.
Advantages of Carbopol 940:
|1||Short flow characteristics|
|2||High suspension capacity|
|5||Low ion resistance|
|6||Low shear resistance|
· Conditioner Gel
· Hydroalcoholic Gel
· Moisturizing Gel
· Shower Gel
· Hand, body and face lotion
· Hand-washing gel
Suggested dosage: 0.2% ~ 1.5%, depending on the required viscosity/thickness.
Appearance: white loose powder, slightly odor
1. When carbomer is dispersed in water and neutralized with an appropriate base (NaOH, KOH, NH4OH or organic amines, such as triethanolamine, usually called TEA, AMP, AMPD), a milky white gel is formed. In order to avoid the formation of lumps and stir until all particles are fully hydrated, dispersion should be carried out by slowly adding the polymer.
2. When the ethanol content is 70% of the gel product, slowly add 2% purified water and stir, which has a certain effect on improving the transparency of the carbomer gel.
3. Carbomer is a stable and hygroscopic substance. Heating at 104°C for 2 hours will not affect its thickening properties. However, exposure to excessively high temperatures can reduce discoloration and stability. It is completely decomposed by heating at 260°C for 30 minutes.
4. Carbomer does not support the growth of bacteria and molds, but it also cannot prevent the growth of bacteria and molds using the nutrients present in the normal water system.
Desheng is a manufacturer specializing in the production of carbomers and has a professional R&D team. Carbomer models routinely produce 940, carbomer 980, and carbomer 941. Different models correspond to different products. Desheng has rich export experience and has established long-term cooperative relations with many daily chemical manufacturers. If you need Carbomer, please contact us!
Triethanolamine is also used in conjunction with Carbomer. Of course, there are cosmetic grade heparin sodium, aloe extract, cucumber extract, yellow nano silver antibacterial agent and other products in daily chemicals. Desheng Biochemical can provide them!
Contact Person: Vicky Zhao