Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Weight:||279.33||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|Storage Condition:||Keep Alright In A Dry And Cool Place. Away From Light.|
CAS 40567-80-4 Chromogen Substrate,
Chromogen Substrate ESPMT,
Chromogen substrate ESPMT for determination of creatinine (SOX method);CAS 40567-80-4;Molecular Formula: C12H18NNaO3S
The chemical name of the chromogen substrate ESPMT is N-ethyl-N-sulfopropyl-3-methylaniline sodium salt, also referred to as TOPS, which belongs to one of the new Trinder' reagents and is widely used in glucose, triglycerides, Detection of biochemical indicators such as cholesterol. For example, ESPMT is used for the determination of creatinine by the sarcosine oxidase (SOX) method.
Serum and urine contain creatinine, which is a commonly used indicator of kidney function and a mandatory item for health examinations. Creatinine (Cre), whose chemical formula is C4H7N3O, is a product of muscle metabolism in the human body and is mainly filtered out by the glomerulus. Every 20 grams of muscle metabolism produces 1 mg of creatinine.
Chromogen substrate ESPMT for determination of creatinine
The principle of ESPMT determination of creatinine:
Creatinine is hydrolyzed into creatine under the catalysis of creatinase (creatinine iminohydrolase), and creatine is hydrolyzed into creatine and urea under the catalysis of creatinase CRH (creatine amidine hydrolase), and then oxidized with creatine The enzyme SOX oxidizes sarcosine to glycine, formaldehyde and hydrogen peroxide. The generated hydrogen peroxide can be measured with ESPMT and 4-AAP in the presence of peroxidase. The content of the generated color product is directly proportional to the creatinine concentration and directly proportional to the absorbance measured by the photometer.
Reagent 1, consisting of creatine amidinohydrolase, sarcosine oxidase, ascorbate oxidase, catalase, and ESPMT; reagent 2, consisting of creatinine aminohydrolase, peroxidase, 4-aminoantibi Lin (4-APP) composition; calibrator: creatinine solution.
1. The reagent solution should be a clear and transparent liquid, free of precipitation, suspended matter and floccules.
2. The net content of the liquid reagent should not be less than the labeled value.
3. The reagent uses deionized water as a blank control, and the absorbance should be less than 0.2A at 37 degrees Celsius with a wavelength of 546 nm.
4. When the sample concentration is 60umoL/L, the absorbance change should not be less than 0.016A.
5. The detection range of reagents should be 10-7000umoL/L, and the linear correlation coefficient r should not be less than 0.9900. When the sample concentration is not more than 390μmol/L, the linear absolute deviation should not be more than ±39.0μmol/L; when the sample concentration is greater than 390μmol/L At L, the linear relative deviation should not be greater than ±10.0%. The coefficient of variation is less than 0.03, and the relative deviation is less than 0.05.
The chromogen substrate ESPMT is a more commonly used method to determine creatinine. Since creatine and urea are produced in the process, it can also be measured by the urea detection method, and the sensitivity is not as good as the SOX method. Desheng can provide chromogen ESPMT, enzyme preparation CRH, SOX, buffer, etc. required for creatinine detection.
Contact Person: Sales Manager