Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Heparin Lithium Salt||CAS No:||9045-22-1|
|Chemical Name:||HEPARIN LITHIUM SALT||EINECS No:||686-293-1|
|Colour:||White||Use:||Commonly Used Heparin Anticoagulant|
Anticoagulant Heparin Lithium Salt,
White Powdered Heparin Lithium Salt,
CAS 9045-22-1 Anticoagulant White Powdered Heparin Lithium Salt
Some Points You Must Know When Using Heparin Lithium
Heparin lithium anticoagulation is mainly used to resist the formation and activity of thromboplastin and thromboplastin, and prevent platelet aggregation. Heparin lithium anticoagulant vacuum tube blood collection process is completely closed, not easy to pollute, plasma precipitation faster, greatly shorten the time of artificial separation of plasma, can improve the detection speed.
Heparin lithium has the least chelating property, the least interference to water and the relatively low cation concentration, so it is recommended to use anticoagulant for chemical measurement in blood or plasma test. Heparin lithium basically does not contain foreign ions, so it should not be used to test lithium in blood.
Heparin Lithium Parameters
|Use||Commonly used heparin anticoagulant|
We must know when using heparin lithium
1. In order to ensure sufficient anticoagulation of blood, the heparin salt test tube blood collection must be reversed and mixed for 5-8 times as soon as possible, especially when the ambient temperature of blood collection is higher than 25 ℃, the blood and heparin lithium must be mixed timely and fully, otherwise it is easy to cause blood coagulation or local coagulation.
2. Heparin anticoagulant is not irreversible anticoagulant, so heparin lithium anticoagulant test tube blood collection should be completed within 6 hours, otherwise the test results may be error.
3. Heparin may be involved in the metabolism of cellular enzymes and ions, so the dosage of heparin may affect the detection results. The dosage of heparin should ensure that the whole and local anticoagulation of the sample, so as to ensure that most of the plasma indicators can be repeated within 6 hours, especially ast, alt, TBIL, DBIL, GGT and other sensitive indicators.
4. Heparin lithium can be used with separation gel at the same time. Anticoagulant effect, wall silicification, centrifugation conditions and separation gel quality will affect the blood separation effect. It is suggested that high quality plasma samples can be obtained by combining with our blood separation gel.
5. It is recommended to use gamma ray irradiation with a dose of 8-25kgy after adding it to the blood collection vessel. The irradiation dose can be determined by the initial colony number.
6. Heparin lithium should not be used when there are impurities, abnormal smell, color and beyond the validity period.
7. When heparin lithium solution appears turbid, it may be that heparin lithium solution has been contaminated or deteriorated. Please do not continue to use it.
Do you remember these points? Desheng as an old blood test reagent manufacturer, has been committed to product quality. Blood collection additives, heparin anticoagulant, EDTA anticoagulant, serum gel, silicide, blood accelerator, etc., a more comprehensive series, a professional research and development team, reliable quality, welcome to the factory!
Heparin Lithium Pictures
Contact Person: Sales Manager