CAS9045-22-1 High Potency Lithium Heparin Salt Anticoagulant for Blood Testing
Heparin is a blood anticoagulant commonly used in vacuum blood collection tubes. Heparin anticoagulants are usually its sodium, potassium, lithium, and ammonium salts, such as sodium heparin and lithium heparin, among which lithium heparin is the best.
The finished product of lithium heparin is white to off-white powder, odorless, easily soluble in water, and easy to absorb moisture. According to the research, there is no statistically significant difference in the detection results of TP, ASO, UA, ALT, Mg, Cl, TC, and CRP in lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma and serum (P>0.05). There was a statistically significant difference in the detection results of HBD, LDH and TBA in lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma and serum (P<0.05). Therefore, in addition to HBD, LDH, and TBA, the correlation between lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma and serum is better. Therefore, it is more feasible to use lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma instead of serum in life testing, and it can be used as an important testing method.
【Scope of application】
1. This product is suitable for the collection and anticoagulation of blood specimens for clinical biochemical examinations and emergency biochemical examinations, as well as blood specimen collection and anticoagulation for some hemorheology items.
2. When determining the content of ions in the blood in clinical tests, it is recommended to use lithium heparin as an anticoagulant, because it is the least likely to interfere with the determination of other ions.
3. This product is not a medicine and cannot be used as an injection. It is forbidden to directly inject into humans and animals.
1. After the heparin salt test tube blood collection is completed, it must be inverted and mixed 5-8 times as soon as possible
2. Heparin anticoagulation is not irreversible anticoagulation, so the test should be completed within 6 hours after blood collection from the lithium heparin anticoagulation test tube
3. Heparin may be involved in the metabolism of cell enzymes and ions. The added dosage of heparin should ensure adequate anticoagulation in all and part of the specimen, especially sensitive indicators such as AST, ALT, TBIL, DBIL, and GGT.
4. Lithium heparin can be used with separation gel at the same time, anticoagulation effect, tube wall siliconization, centrifugal conditions, separation gel quality, etc. will affect the blood separation effect. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with the blood separation gel produced by our company.
5. Sterilization suggestion: use gamma ray irradiation with a dose of 8-25kGy.
The titer of Lithium Heparin of Desheng Company is ≥150IU/mg, and the titer of anhydrous ≥160IU/mg. Other indicators are controlled according to the standard of heparin sodium raw material. Store in a cool and dry place, sealed and protected from light and not damp. The aqueous solution of this product can be sealed and stored at 0-4°C in a sterile state, and the maximum shelf life should not exceed 7 days. The aqueous solution is ready to use.
[product name] lithium heparin
[Molecular weight] 8000 ~ 15000
[Properties] white or milky white amorphous powder, easy to deliquesce.
[validity] The dry state is not less than 150.0iu/mg.
[pH] 1% (w / v; 1g / 100ml) pure aqueous solution ph value between 6.0 ~ 8.0.
[Solubility] 5% (w/v; 5g/100ml) solution was clarified.
[Packing specifications] 10g / bottle, 50g / bottle
[Usage and Dosage]
1. Use deionized water to prepare a 1:100 solution (1 g of sodium heparin is added to 100 g of deionized water), and prepare a deionized water solution. Determine the concentration according to the ease of use.
2. The recommended range of heparin anticoagulation is 9.4-28 IU/ml blood sample, usually 20 IU anticoagulation 1 ml blood sample, or 0.1 mg heparin lithium anticoagulation 1 mL blood sample.
Protect from light, moisture, and seal. The aqueous solution of this product should be sealed and stored at 0-4 °C under aseptic conditions. It should not exceed 7 days.
|Specific optical rotation
||Color of solution
||Loss on drying
||Blood collection tube additive