Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||(C27H26N3S7Li9)nR||Molecular Weight:||15000-19000|
|CAS NO.:||9045-22-1||Apperance:||White Crystal Power|
CAS NO.9045-22-1 Blood Clot Activator,
Lithium Heparin Blood Clot Activator,
CAS NO.9045-22-1 Lithium Heparin
Pharmaceutical Raw power;Lithium Heparin;CAS NO.9045-22-1;Blood Clot Activator
Use and preparation method of lithium heparin
Lithium heparin is a chemical substance with a white to off-white powder in appearance. There was no significant difference in the detection results of TP, ASO, UA, ALT, Mg, Cl, TC, CRP between lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma and serum (P>0.05). There was a statistically significant difference in the detection results of HBD, LDH, TChemicalbookBA between lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma and serum (P<0.05). Therefore, in addition to HBD, LDH, and TBA, the correlation between lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma and serum is better. Therefore, it is more feasible to use lithium heparin anticoagulated plasma instead of serum in life testing, and it can be used as an important testing method.
|Product name||Lithium Heparin|
|Molecular weight||15000-19000||Cas no||9045-22-1|
|Specific optical rotation||+45.10°||Color of solution||Colorless|
|Calcium||None||Loss on drying||≤5.0%|
|Packing way||O53||Packing size||10g/bottle|
|Danger classification||R21-25-36/37/38||Safety classification||S22-24/25-36-26|
Blood collection tube additive
For the preparation of lithium heparin, an ion balance exchange method has been disclosed in China to prepare lithium heparin. Part of the process of this method requires low-temperature operation (below 10°C), which requires high material and environmental temperature control, and requires a large investment in hardware facilities; this method In the process of deproteinization, it is operated under strong acid conditions (PH1.5), which has a large loss of heparin activity (heparin solution is very unstable in a low pH environment and is easily degraded and inactivated), which affects the final activity yield and potency , The operability is not strong; this method adopts ultrafiltration concentration and separation technology, ultrafiltration equipment is expensive, and the hardware investment is large; the ion balance exchange method adopted by this method is to achieve the heparin sodium direction by the continuous intervention of high concentration lithium ions The conversion of heparin lithium cannot guarantee the adequacy and continuous stability of the dynamic ion balance conversion.
Studies have provided a method for preparing lithium heparin to solve the above problems. It is prepared in the following steps:
1) Enzymatic hydrolysis of crude heparin: dissolve the crude heparin sodium, adjust the pH to 7.5 9.0, heat up to 50 55 ℃, add heparin enzymolysis pancreatin, keep for 45 hours, adjust the pH to 9.0 11, After warming to 85°C～90°C, cooling and filtering to remove the precipitate, the filtrate is precipitated with ethanol, and the precipitate (A) is collected;
2) Deproteinization: The precipitate (A) obtained in step 1 is dissolved in water, stirred, adjusted to pH 9 11, added protein flocculation precipitation agent, stirred, stood still, filtered to remove the precipitate, collected the filtrate (D), the filtrate (D) Adjust the pH to 11 13 value, stir, stand, filter to remove the precipitate, collect the filtrate (E), adjust the pH value of the filtrate (E) to neutral, precipitate with ethanol, and collect the precipitate (B);
3) Oxidation decolorization: Dissolve the precipitate (B) obtained in step 2 with water, oxidize it with hydrogen peroxide for 24 48 hours, adjust the pH to 10.5 to 11.5, remove the precipitate by filtration, collect the filtrate (F) and the filtrate (F) Adjust the pH to 6.5 to 7.5, precipitate with ethanol, and collect the precipitate (C);
4) Resin exchange: Dissolve the precipitate (C) obtained in step 3 with water, add LiCl, stir to dissolve, pass through a resin column for ion exchange, collect the column effluent, and obtain a lithium heparin solution;
5) Precipitation, dehydration, and drying: filter the lithium heparin solution obtained in step 4, precipitate with ethanol, collect the precipitate (G), dehydrate the precipitate (G), then vacuum dry and pulverize to obtain the lithium heparin product.
Lithium heparin is prepared in foreign countries by ion exchange method. This method requires the selection of high-quality heparin sodium as the raw material. The raw material cost is high, and the pH may drop sharply during the ion exchange process, which seriously affects the yield and potency of the product, and the exchange process requires It is carried out under low temperature extraction conditions, which leads to a large investment in hardware facilities for the production of lithium heparin and high production costs.
Contact Person: Sales Manager