Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||1L, 5L, 20L||Storage Condition:||Refrigerate 2-5℃ Temporarily|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20L||Supplier Address:||Optics Valley United Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province|
Dna Virus Nasopharyngeal Nasal Swab,
Disposable Nasopharyngeal Nasal Swab,
Virus nasopharyngeal swab test
How to choose a virus sampling kit correctly
We all know that nucleic acid testing is inseparable from the virus sampling kit, which contains nasopharyngeal swabs and virus sampling tubes. Whether it is a nasopharyngeal swab or the virus preservation solution in a sampling tube, the detection of nucleic acid is essential. So how do we choose the right virus sampling kit?
Choice of nasopharyngeal swab:
The main indicators of clinical evaluation of swab performance are the absorption capacity and release capacity of the swab to the target sample at the sampling site. Nylon flocking swabs are made of fine nylon fibers adhered to a plastic rod. Compared with traditional cotton swabs, the adsorption surface is significantly larger, which is conducive to the adhesion and release of pathogenic microorganisms. The ability of nylon flocking swabs and traditional rayon cotton swabs to recover and release known microbial inoculums (spiked samples) confirms that nylon flocking swabs have the ability to release microorganisms such as cells, microorganisms, viruses, etc. Significant advantages. Compared with traditional rayon cotton, nylon flocked swabs or foam swabs have a significant advantage in the virus recovery rate in nasal screening for MRSA virus.
For the choice of virus preservation solution: non-inactivated preservation solution and inactivated preservation solution.
Non-inactivated preservation solution:
1. Mainly a virus maintenance liquid type preservation solution that is improved based on the delivery medium;
2. This one retains the protein coat of the virus and the viral nucleic acid DNA or RNA at the same time;
3. In this way, the virus has the integrity of protein antigen epitope and nucleic acid in vitro;
4. Of course, there is a certain infectious risk when operating errors. However, it keeps the originality of the virus sample to the greatest extent, and it needs to keep strictly low temperature for long-term storage after sampling.
Inactivated virus preservation solution:
1. It is mainly a virus lysis preservation solution modified by nucleic acid extraction lysis solution, which is added with a high concentration of lysis salt, which can quickly and efficiently lyse and inactivate the virus protein of the sample to be tested;
2. It can effectively prevent the operator from second infection;
3. At the same time, it contains Rnase enzyme inhibitor, which can protect the virus nucleic acid from being degraded;
4. Moreover, it can be stored for a relatively long time at room temperature, which saves the cost of virus sample storage and transportation.
In addition to inactivating viruses and protecting nucleic acids, the inactivated sample storage solution is more convenient for transportation of specimens from various remote and inconvenient collection points because it can be transported at room temperature compared to the non-inactivated sample storage solution. Testing Laboratory.
Contact Person: Sales Manager