Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||EDTA K2||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Package:||500g / Bottle||PH:||4.81|
Edta 4na Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid,
Edta 2na Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid,
Tetrasodium Salt Edta 4na
Blood anticoagulant---Tripotassium ethylenediaminetetraacetate CAS65501-24-8
Keywords: anticoagulant, tripotassium ethylenediaminetetraacetate, tripotassium EDTA, Desheng
Background and overview
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA for short) is an amino polyacid. Because it can form superfluous compounds with most metal ions, it becomes a general-purpose strong superfluous agent. Studies have explored the causes of platelet (PLT) aggregation caused by EDTA-K3 and the corresponding measures. Three patients with typical EDTA-dependent platelet pseudo-decrease (PTCP) were used XE-2100 hematology analyzer to observe the changes of platelets in different time periods with different anticoagulants (EDTA-K3, sodium citrate and lithium heparin). The results showed that the 3 typical EDTA-PTCP patients were all displayed next to the instrument, and all three kinds of anticoagulants for platelet detection were available immediately, and the results were similar. After more than 30 minutes, EDTA-K3 anticoagulation decreased significantly, while sodium citrate and lithium heparin Anticoagulant blood also has varying degrees of influence on platelets.
Desheng EDTA tripotass product introduction:
Chinese name EDTA-Tri potassium
Molecular weight 442.54
Melting point 182 °C
CAS number 65501-24-8
Appearance White crystalline powder
Uses: Used to prepare anticoagulant, anticoagulant tube, supporting whole blood analyzer; used for complexing metal ions and separating metal, also used for detergent, liquid soap, shampoo, agricultural chemical spray, antidote, blood Anticoagulant, etc.
1. As an anticoagulant for blood cell analysis. The use of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) salt as an anticoagulant for blood cell analysis was determined by the International Committee for Blood Standards (ICSH) in 1993 and is widely used. The use of EDTA-K3 anticoagulant blood for blood analysis in my country is not long, and there are few reports on the false reduction of EDTA-dependent platelets. There is a view that this phenomenon is an autoimmune disease, because in this group of people A large proportion of their serum immunoglobulins are elevated, and antiplatelet autoantibodies and anticardiolipin antibodies are positive. Incubation of such patients' plasma with platelets of healthy persons can cause platelet aggregation in healthy persons, while plasma from healthy persons cannot cause platelet aggregation in such patients. Patients with EDTA-dependent platelet pseudo-decrease use EDTA-K3 anticoagulant blood to count with a hematology analyzer. A large number of PLT aggregates together, resulting in a pseudo-reduction of PLT count. At the same time, the volume of some PLT aggregates is equivalent to the volume of WBC, and It cannot be destroyed by hemolysin, which also makes the WBC count falsely increase, which will cause various inaccurate prompts in the classification of WBC by the instrument. The PLT histogram shows the presence of large platelets or platelet aggregation, and the WBC histogram will also change to some extent. . Studies have shown that unexplained low platelet counts are found when using EDTA-K3 anticoagulant blood for blood analysis. The patient should be manually inspected for blood slices and PLT manual count review, or diluted with non-anticoagulated peripheral blood Directly use the instrument for blood cell analysis to review the PLT count to correctly understand the true level of the patient's PLT. Especially patients with tumors, autoimmune diseases, pulmonary heart disease, pregnant women, advanced liver disease, etc.
2. Prepare a self-cleaning borosilicate glass rod. The preparation method includes the following steps:
1) In parts by weight, mix 34-44 parts of aluminum isopropoxide, 1-2 parts of tripotassium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, and 250-300 parts of deionized water, and then heat the mixture to 40-45°C , After 2-3 hours of heat preservation treatment, colloidal liquid A is prepared;
2) In parts by weight, dissolve 29-33 parts of tetrabutyl titanate in 150-170 parts of ethanol, and then slowly drop 60-70 parts of 11-15% ammonia water into it. After allowing the reaction for 2-3 hours, add 5-9 parts of potassium titanyl phosphate to it, mix and stir evenly, to prepare colloidal liquid B;
3) After mixing colloidal liquid A and colloidal liquid B in a mass ratio of 3-6:1, add 1-3% polyethanolamine of colloidal liquid B by mass, and mix and stir uniformly to prepare self-cleaning paint After the surface of the high borosilicate glass rod is cleaned, it is placed in a self-cleaning paint for 10-14 minutes and then taken out, after being sintered in a high-temperature furnace, the finished product is obtained. In step 1), the addition of tripotassium ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid can effectively improve the adhesion performance of the prepared colloidal liquid A, improve the uniformity of the AlOOH colloid dispersion, and prevent the phenomenon of aggregation;
3. Preparation of a thermal insulation coating for building exterior walls. In parts by weight, it includes 80～120 parts of pure acrylic emulsion, 20～30 parts of Ta2O5-ZnO-SnO2 composite oxide powder, 5～10 parts of potassium edetate, 2～5 parts of kaolin, 1～5 parts of borax Parts, 2～5 parts of antifreeze, 5～10 parts of film forming aids, 1.5～2.3 parts of pyrophosphate, 1～2 parts of thickener, 2～3 parts of polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene pentaerythritol ether and o-nitro 0.5 to 1 part of benzenesulfonic acid and 100 to 150 parts of water. It is found through experiments that the introduction of tripotassium ethylenediaminetetraacetate in exterior wall paint can significantly improve the acid corrosion resistance of the paint, so that in cities with severe acid rain, the paint of the present invention can also ensure a good service life and is not easy to corrode and fall off. .
|Metal chelate(Pb)%||≤ 0.001%|
|Dry and loss(103-107℃)%||≤ 0.2%|
|Chelate : mgCaCO3/g||339 min|
|Appearance||White crystal powder|
Contact Person: Sales Manager