Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Transparent, Pink||Package:||1L, 5L, 20L|
|Model:||Inactivated, Non-inactivated||Payment Terms::||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Model Number:||Swab Virus Preservation Solution|
Pink Blood Collection Tube Additives,
Pink Virus Transport Media,
Blood Tube Virus Transport Media
color Transparent, Pink Virus Transport Media ISO9001 Model Inactivated, non-inactivated
The characteristics and use method of virus nucleic acid preservation solution
Viral nucleic acid preservation solution is used for various viruses such as influenza virus, hand, foot and mouth virus, measles and rubella virus, and coronavirus. It can quickly inactivate the activity of viruses and enzymes, while protecting the nucleic acid of the virus from degradation at room temperature for 4 days, facilitating the transportation of samples.
Inactivated virus storage solution Non-inactivated virus storage solution
This product has the following characteristics:
1. One-stop shop, containing all reagents and consumables for swab sample collection and storage.
2. Contains rapid virus inactivation reagents, which can inactivate various DNA viruses and RNA viruses within 1 minute to make them lose their infectivity.
3. Contains high-efficiency enzyme inactivation reagents, which can quickly inactivate various enzymes including DNase and RNase, making viral proteins inactive.
4. Contains special nucleic acid protection and stabilization reagents, which can protect the released viral DNA and viral RNA from obvious degradation within 4 days at room temperature.
5. It can be used for various swab samples, including oral swabs, throat swabs, nasal swabs, vaginal swabs and so on.
6. The stored samples can be transported at room temperature, especially suitable for long-distance sampling and transportation.
7. This kit can perform 5 nucleic acid extractions in one sampling (if column virus RNAout or column virus DNAout is used).
8. This product is not suitable for preservation experiments that require virus activity.
9. This product can only be used for scientific research.
Sample usage method
1. Before sampling, mark the relevant sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
2. According to different sampling requirements, use a sampling swab to sample the corresponding part. The specific sampling method is as follows: a) Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal palate in the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly rotate and exit. Use another swab to swab the other nostril, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail. (Suitable for sampling with this product) b) Pharyngeal swab: Use the swab to wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and back wall of the pharynx, and immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail. (Suitable for sampling with this product) c) Autopsy tissue samples: Collect autopsy tissue samples for virus isolation when necessary. The specimen is autopsy tissue. d) Urethral sampling: Male: Insert a sterile cotton swab into the urethra about 2cm, rotate it, and stand still for a few seconds to take the material. Women: wipe off the cervical mucus, insert a sterile swab into the cervical canal 1-2cm to take the material. e) Other swab sampling: This manual will not go into details for the time being.
3. Quickly put the swab into the sampling tube (containing virus transport liquid).
4. Break the sampling swab at the broken place and tighten the tube cap.
5. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be transported to the laboratory within 96 hours at 4°C-normal temperature. If they cannot be delivered to the laboratory within 96 hours, they should be stored at -70°C or below. After the specimen is sent to the laboratory, nucleic acid extraction should be performed as soon as possible. If nucleic acid extraction can be performed within 24 hours, it can be stored at 4°C, if not, it should be stored at -70°C or below.
6. When nucleic acid extraction, first melt (if frozen), then squeeze the swab out of the liquid, discard the swab, and use the liquid as a lysis solution. The subsequent processing does not need to add a lysis solution, just add a column solution. , Load the column, wash, and eluate according to the nucleic acid purification kit.
The virus detection process can be briefly summarized as five steps: sampling, sample retention, preservation, nucleic acid extraction, and detection. The sampling process is to wipe the posterior pharynx wall and bilateral tonsils with a throat swab 5-10 times each, and continue to Rotate the throat swab. After sampling, immediately immerse the swab in the cell preservation solution, and break the tail off and immediately tighten the cap of the test tube. Then put the sample test tube in a sealed bag and send it for inspection. During this process, it needs to be stored at 2-8°C. In detection, the virus is first inactivated, nucleic acid extraction is performed, and finally fluorescent PCR amplification reaction and nucleic acid detection are performed. The whole process takes about 6 hours. If the first test result is "positive", the operation needs to be repeated again for review, so a positive report requires at least 12 hours.
The virus nucleic acid preservation solution independently developed by Desheng has reached the test qualification standard after countless tests, and can provide customers with test reports. Our tenet at Desheng is to provide customers with the most satisfactory products. Friends who need consultation welcome your calls!
Contact Person: Sales Manager