Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Transparent, Pink||Package:||1L, 5L, 20L|
|Model:||Inactivated, Non-inactivated||Payment Terms::||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Model Number:||Swab Virus Preservation Solution|
ISO9001 Virus Transport Media,
Inactivated Virus Transport Media,
Non Inactivated Virus Transport Media
color Transparent, Pink ISO9001 Virus Transport Media Model Inactivated, non-inactivated
How much do you know about swab virus preservation solution?
Why use swab virus preservation solution
The virus is composed of a nucleic acid molecule and protein or only protein, and the individual is small and the structure is simple. Because there is no cell structure, the virus cannot replicate itself, but invades its genes into the host cell, using the latter's replication system to replicate new viruses. After the virus sample is collected, in order to maintain the viability of the virus sample and extend the survival time of the virus in the sample, the sampling swab will be stored and transported in the preservation solution.
How to use swab virus preservation solution
1. Before sampling, mark the relevant sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
2. According to different sampling requirements, use a sampling swab to sample the corresponding part. The specific sampling method is as follows:
a) Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal palate in the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly rotate and exit. Use another swab to swab the other nostril, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail. (Suitable for sampling with this product)
b) Pharyngeal swab: Use the swab to wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior wall of the pharynx, and immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail. (Suitable for sampling with this product)
3. Quickly put the swab into the sampling tube (containing virus transport liquid).
4. Break the sampling swab at the broken place and tighten the tube cap.
5. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be transported to the laboratory within 96 hours at 4°C-normal temperature. If they cannot be delivered to the laboratory within 96 hours, they should be stored at -70°C or below. Nucleic acid extraction should be performed as soon as possible after the specimen is sent to the laboratory. If nucleic acid extraction can be performed within 24 hours, it can be stored at 4°C, if not, it should be stored at -70°C or below.
Features of Desheng Swab Virus Preservation Solution
Throat swabs and nasal swabs are a commonly used method for obtaining viral samples, which can be used for rapid detection of viral diseases in combination with PCR. However, not every virus sample collection site can perform PCR detection, so it is necessary to transport the collected virus swab samples. Desheng swab virus preservation solution was developed for this need, and it has the following characteristics:
1. Low-temperature non-frozen storage, does not damage the outer shell of the virus, and is convenient for long-distance transportation.
2. Suitable for all kinds of swab samples, including oral swabs, nasal swabs, throat swabs, etc.
3. It is suitable for the collection, preservation and transportation of common virus samples such as new coronavirus, influenza virus, hand, foot and mouth virus.
4. Pharyngeal swabs, nasal swabs or tissue samples of specific parts can be collected, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent nucleic acid extraction or purification.
Chemical and other clinical trials.
5. Antibiotics in the preservation solution can effectively prevent bacterial and fungal contamination. Bovine serum albumin can protect virus samples and increase the separation rate.
Desheng took action during the epidemic to ensure the supply of swab virus preservation solution in the market. There are currently two models. The inactivated type is characterized by protecting the nucleic acid of the virus, and the non-inactivated type is protecting the integrity of the entire virus. , You can choose according to your testing needs.
Contact Person: Sales Manager