Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Transparent, Pink||Package:||1L, 5L, 20L|
|Model:||Inactivated, Non-inactivated||Payment Terms::||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Model Number:||Swab Virus Preservation Solution|
Transparent Viral Transport Media,
Inactivated Viral Transport Media,
Non-Inactivated Viral Transport Media
color Transparent, Pink ISO9001 Model Inactivated, non-inactivated Virus Transport Media
Method for collecting virus preservation liquid specimens
1. Intended use:
This product is suitable for the collection, preservation and transportation of common virus samples such as new coronavirus, influenza virus, hand, foot and mouth virus. Pharyngeal swabs, nasal swabs or tissue samples of specific parts can be collected, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent clinical experiments such as nucleic acid extraction or purification.
2. Collection method:
1. Pharyngeal swab: Use 2 plastic rod swabs with polypropylene fiber heads to wipe both pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall at the same time, immerse the swab head in 3ml virus preservation solution (isotonic saline solution, tissue culture can also be used) Or phosphate buffer), discard the tail, and screw the cap tightly.
2. Nasal swab: Gently insert a plastic rod swab with a polypropylene fiber head into the nasal palate in the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly turn it out. Take another plastic swab with a polypropylene fiber head to collect the other nostril in the same way. The above two swabs were immersed in the same tube containing 30% of the sample liquid, the tail was discarded, and the tube cap was tightened.
3. Nasopharyngeal aspiration or respiratory tract aspiration: Use a collector connected to a negative pressure pump to extract mucus from the nasopharynx or extract respiratory secretions from the trachea. Insert the head of the collector into the nasal cavity or trachea, turn on the negative pressure, rotate the head of the collector and slowly withdraw, collect the extracted mucus, and rinse the collector once with 3ml sampling fluid (you can also use a pediatric catheter connected to a 50ml syringe Alternative collector).
The icon saves the test pieces and the type of the test pieces
Purpose of single-use virus sampling tube:
1. It is used for monitoring and sampling of infectious pathogenic microorganisms by disease control departments and clinical departments.
It is suitable for sampling of influenza virus (common influenza, highly pathogenic avian influenza, H1N1 influenza virus, etc.), hand, foot and mouth virus and other types of viruses. It is also used for sampling of Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Ureaplasma, etc.
2. It is used to transport nasopharyngeal swab specimens or tissue specimens of specific parts from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for PCR extraction and detection.
3. It is used to preserve nasopharyngeal swab samples or tissue specimens of specific parts for necessary cell culture.
Swab virus preservation solution Desheng chemical factory sells virus sampling tube additives to provide you with good experimental conditions such as virus culture, reproduction, etc., and the detection is more accurate. When buying swab virus preservation solution, please look for Desheng
Contact Person: Sales Manager