Blood Collection Tube Additives-Water Soluble Silicide Agent AR Grade
1.Water soluble silicone oil is an active nonionic surfactant, soluble in water,alcohol, aromatic hydrocarbon,acetone etc. Nontoxic and non-corrosion and environment friendly.
2. It can be individually applied to textile with a form of diluent or added into resin finishing working fluid. As an after finishing softener, it shows softness and anti-static function. It is suitable for fiber and textile, such as polyester, nylon, cotton, wool, rayon etc. Giving textile hydrophilia, sweat-absorption ability,anti-static ability and improving washing resistance and anti-staining performance.
3. Adding a small dose of this agent into shampoo and conditioner, it endows hair glossy, easy-teasing, smooth and anti-static, fine touching performance. Also apply to sanitizer, shower gel, hair shape finalizing, skin care, washing foam and etc.
4. Apply to water-base paints, giving smoothness and brightness on coating level; for beauty care of cars, as the ideal additive in car wax.
5. As resin modification, it improves the mobility of resin fusion and the lubrication between the metal and plastic, so the plastic squeezes greatly.
6. As flatting and foam stabilizer agent in polyurethane industry. Additive agent of painting and ink.
7. Apply in anti-sticking paper like posters, note pads, and other notes. 8. Also apply in leather producing industry, as a main component of high-ranking leather slippy agent and coating agent. It endows fresh, bright, soft and comfortable performance.
1. Take silicide agent DSS 2000 with 0.5-1 parts, add 100 parts of deionized water, dubbed 0.5 - 1% in water, then fully stir and mix.
2. The tube was immersed in the solution, you can come up with a short stay.
3. Tube mouth down drain solution, placed in an oven for drying at 95 - 105℃(glass tube) or 45℃(PET tube)
||Seald Preservation For 36 Months
||5~20kg/ Plastic Drum
||18~ 25℃ Dry Dark Place,well-sealed
||Water-soluble Silicide Agent
Sealed under normal temperature and pressure. [Validity] 36 month from date of manufacture at 25℃ or below the original unopened containers.
1. DSS 2000 methyl polysiloxane copolymer is a polymer which has hydrolytic stability. Siliconized tubes and preparation of the solution should be kept tubes, containers and measuring clean, then deionized with water directly. preparation and operation is simple and low cost.
2. In view of all enterprise products, technology and environmental differences, It should first test in a small batch before using this product in bulk .
1. Appearance: colorless, odorless, transparent to turbid liquid
2. Viscosity: (at 25 ° C) 425mm2 · s -1
3. Relative density: (at 25 ° C) 1.070
[Packing Specification] Sealed anti-counterfeit plastic bucket, 5kg/barrel
1. Take 0.8-1 part of siliconizing agent, add 100 parts of deionized water, prepare 0.8--1% aqueous solution, stir well and mix well.
2. Soak the tube in the above solution and take it out for a short time.
3. Drain the solution with the nozzle down, place it in an oven, and dry the glass tube at 95--105 °C.
[Storage conditions] Sealed and stored under normal temperature and pressure.
[Valid] When the product is stored at 25 ° C or below without opening, the product has a shelf life of five years from the date of production.
1. The water-soluble siliconizing agent is a high molecular weight methyl polysiloxane copolymer which has hydrolytic stability. When the test tube is silicified and the solution is prepared, the test tube, the container and the measuring instrument should be kept clean, and can be directly prepared by using deionized water, and the operation is simple and easy, and the cost is low.
2. In view of the differences in product, technology and environment of each company, small batch tests should be carried out before mass use of this product.
【Company Name】Wuhan Dehao Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd.