Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||1L, 5L, 20L||Storage Method:||Refrigerate 2-5℃|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20L||Production Address:||Optics Valley United Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province|
Utm Virus Transport Media,
Vtm Virus Transport Media,
Utm Blood Collection Tube Additives
The use of Virus Transport Media and the method of specimen collection,vtm,utm
This product is used for the collection and normal temperature transportation of influenza virus, hand foot mouth virus, measles rubella virus, coronavirus and other viruses and related samples. It can quickly inactivate the activity of virus and enzyme, at the same time, it can protect the nucleic acid of virus from degradation at room temperature for 4 days, which is convenient for the transportation of samples.
This product has the following characteristics:
1. One stop, including all reagents and consumables for swab sample collection and preservation.
2. The rapid virus inactivation reagent can inactivate all kinds of DNA virus and RNA virus in one minute and make them lose their infectivity.
3. It contains high efficiency enzyme inactivation reagent, which can quickly inactivate all kinds of enzymes including DNase and RNase, making the viral protein inactivated.
4. It contains special nucleic acid protection and stabilization reagents, which can protect the released virus DNA and RNA from obvious degradation within 4 days at room temperature.
5. It can be used for various swab samples, including oral swab, throat swab, nasal swab, vaginal swab, etc.
6. The preserved samples can be transported at room temperature, especially for long-distance sampling and transportation.
7. The kit can extract nucleic acid for 5 times in one sample (if using RNAOUT or DNAOUT).
Virus Transport Media
Methods of specimen collection
1. Pharyngeal swab: wipe bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with two plastic swabs with polypropylene fiber heads at the same time, immerse the swab head into a tube containing 3ml Virus Transport Media (isotonic salt solution, tissue culture solution or phosphate buffer solution can also be used), discard the tail, and tighten the tube cover.
2. Nasal swab: gently insert a plastic rod swab with polypropylene fiber head into the nasal cavity and palate in the nasal meatus, stay for a while, and then slowly rotate to exit. The other side of the nostril was collected with the same method. Immerse the two swabs into the same tube containing 3ml of sampling solution, discard the tail and tighten the tube cover.
3. Nasopharynx extract or respiratory tract extract: extract mucus from nasopharynx or respiratory tract secretion from trachea with collector connected with negative pressure pump. Insert the collector's head into the nasal cavity or trachea, connect the negative pressure, rotate the collector's head and exit slowly, collect the extracted mucus, and flush the collector with 3ml sampling solution once (or connect a pediatric catheter to a 50ml syringe to replace the collector).
The novel coronavirus, influenza virus, hand foot and mouth disease virus and other common virus samples are collected, preserved and transported. Pharyngeal swab, nasal swab or tissue samples of specific parts can be collected, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent clinical trials such as nucleic acid extraction or purification.
Desheng Biochemical Co., Ltd. made the Virus Transport Media suitable for the market in March after the outbreak of the epidemic in China, and the accuracy rate is quite high. It has many stable VTM customers in China. We hope that our products can bring accurate detection to people in more regions, rather than hesitating to contact anyone.
Contact Person: Sales Manager