Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||Desheng||Apperance:||White Crystal Powxer|
MAOS Trinder Reagent,
Cas 82692-97-5 MAOS,
Frozen Storage MAOS
SODIUM SALT;FROZEN STORAGE;ADVANTAGES AND STORAGE OF MAOS IN TRINDER'S REAGENT；TRINDER REAGENT；CAS# 82692-97-5 MAOS
Advantages and storage of MAOS in Trinder's reagent
The full name of MAOS is N-ethyl-N-(2-hydroxy-3-sulfopropyl)-3,5-dimethylaniline sodium salt monohydrate, which is a highly water-soluble aniline derivative of the new Trinder's reagent , It occupies a pivotal position among them. Next, let's talk about the advantages of MAOS.
|Synonyms||N-Ethyl-N-(2-hydroxy-3-sulfopropyl)-3,5-dimethylaniline sodium salt monohydrate|
1. In the presence of hydrogen peroxide and peroxidase, the new Trinder's reagent is oxidatively coupled with 4-aminoantipyrine (4-AA) or 3-methylbenzothiazole sulfone hydrazone (MBTH) In the formation of a very stable purple or blue dye.
2. The new Trinder's reagent is stable enough, and can be used in both solution and test assembly line detection system.
3. Water-soluble reagents that can be applied to enzymatic photometric determination of hydrogen peroxide, as well as diagnostic testing and biochemical tests;
4. Chromogenic reagent, used for catalase spectrophotometric determination. It is only for quantitative determination of the concentration of uric acid (UA) in human serum, plasma or urine. Good water solubility, high sensitivity and strong stability.
5. The molar absorption intensity of MAOS color reaction is relatively high, so its sensitivity is relatively high. It should be noted that MAOS will fade when the detection time is too long, so MAOS detection must be completed in time and cannot be interrupted.
However, MAOS is sensitive to light and humidity. Therefore, when we store, the storage temperature of cold storage is between 0-10, and the temperature of frozen storage is below 0. If the storage temperature is not indicated, it is best to store in a cool place below 15 in principle. In principle, the expiration date of the product is because the reagents may change over time due to storage conditions or trace impurities mixed into it. Therefore, it is difficult to strictly determine the expiration date or shelf life.
The MAOS oxidative chromogen reagent produced by Desheng is a highly water-soluble, stable aniline analogue. The pH range of oxidation reaction is wide, the purity is >99%, the process is stable, the sensitivity is high, and the stock is sufficient, and samples are provided.
Contact Person: Sales Manager