Payment & Shipping Terms:
CAS 77-86-1 TRIS Buffer,
99.5% TRIS Buffer,
CAS 77-86-1 tris hcl buffer
In-depth understanding of TRIS buffer CAS.77-86-1 color white
Tris belongs to a common biological buffer, its full name is tris, and its appearance is white crystalline powder. Its CAS number is 77-86-1. It has good water solubility. It can also be dissolved in ethyl acetate but the dissolution rate is very slow. It does not react with ether or carbon tetrachloride, and is corrosive to copper and aluminum. Biological buffers are often used in biochemical research experiments and are of extremely important significance. They are a kind of conditioning fluid that can resist the influence of a small amount of strong acid and alkali from the outside and maintain the pH value basically unchanged. Tris buffer acts as a pH stabilizer during the configuration of algae culture medium to achieve pH stability during algae cultivation. This article will specifically introduce the relevant knowledge about Tris buffer.
Advantages of Tris-HCl buffer:
1. Strong alkaline, you can use only this kind of buffer to configure pH buffers ranging from acid to alkali;
2. It has little interference to the biochemical process, and does not precipitate with calcium, magnesium ions and heavy metal ions.
Disadvantages of Tris-HCl buffer:
1. The pH is greatly affected by the concentration, diluted 10 times, and the pH change is greater than 0.1
2. Great temperature effect, such as pH=8.4 at 4℃, pH=7.4 at 37℃
3. Easy to absorb carbon dioxide in the air
4. It has a certain interference effect on some pH electrodes, and an electrode compatible with Tris solution should be used.
In addition to Tris-HCl, tris also has a variety of derivatization buffers:
1. TBS=Tris-HCl+NaCl+KCl, often used to clean immunostained tissues or Western blotting membranes in Western Blotting, etc.;
2. TBST=Tris-HCl+NaCl+tween20, as a washing buffer commonly used in Western Blotting;
3. TE=Tris-HCl+EDTA, which is protective to the bases of DNA, and is often used for DNA stabilization and storage;
4. TAE = Tris base + acetic acid + EDTA, which is a widely used buffer system for short-term electrophoresis of large fragments of DNA;
5. TBE=Trisbase+boric acid+EDTA, suitable for long-term DNA electrophoresis, with better separation of smaller fragments.
Hubei New Dsheng Materials specializes in the production and development of biological buffers and blood collection tube additives, enzyme preparations, chemiluminescence reagents, luminescent substrates and other products. Desheng has been established for decades and has its own R&D team. It has been researching and developing biological buffers for many years. Its products include a series of biological buffers such as TRIS, HEPES, TAPS, MOPS, CAPS, BICINE, EPPS, and PIPES. At present, the products produced by Desheng have been sold to many countries around the world, and they have been repurchased with praise, and have reached long-term cooperation with many companies. If you are interested in understanding, you can call for consultation. Desheng welcomes your calls.
Contact Person: Sales Manager