Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||1L, 5L, 20L||Storage Condition:||Refrigerate 2-5℃ Temporarily|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20L||Supplier Address:||Optics Valley United Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province|
1L Blood Collection Tube Additives,
5L Blood Collection Tube Additives,
20L Virus Transport Media
role of virus transport media in nucleic acid;Blood collection tube additives;COVID-19；Transparent, pink
What is the role of virus preservation solution in nucleic acid detection?
The epidemic in Shijiazhuang, Hebei has once again seen the coming of the epidemic. For everyone's safety, nucleic acid testing for all employees has been opened again. Speaking of nucleic acid testing, we have to mention our virus preservation solution. What is the virus preservation solution? What does it do?
The virus preservation solution is a protective liquid medium added to the virus sampling tube to protect the sample after the nasopharyngeal swab is sampled. It is usually called the virus preservation solution in China. Normally, nucleic acid PCR cannot be directly performed at the sample collection site during nucleic acid detection. If the sample collected by the swab needs to be transferred and transported, it is necessary to add a virus preservation solution.
However, according to different detection conditions and requirements, the virus preservation solution is divided into two types: inactivated and non-inactivated.
Inactivated virus preservation solution:
1. It is mainly a virus lysis storage solution modified from nucleic acid extraction lysis solution, which is added with a high concentration of lysis salt, which can quickly and efficiently inactivate the virus protein of the sample to be tested;
2. It can effectively prevent the operator from second infection;
3. At the same time, it contains Rnase enzyme inhibitor, which can protect viral nucleic acid from being degraded;
4. Moreover, it can be stored for a relatively long time at room temperature, which saves the cost of virus sample storage and transportation.
Non-inactivated preservation solution:
1. It is mainly a virus maintenance liquid type preservation solution that is improved based on the delivery medium;
2. This one retains the protein coat of the virus and the viral nucleic acid DNA or RNA at the same time;
3. In this way, the virus has protein antigen epitope and nucleic acid integrity in vitro;
4. Of course, there is a certain infectious risk when operating errors. However, it maintains the originality of the virus sample to the greatest extent, and it needs to be kept strictly low temperature for long-term storage after sampling.
Both types of preservation solutions are necessary, which are determined by different experimental purposes and different detection conditions. No matter which virus preservation solution is, it has its advantages. When we choose, we must choose according to the actual situation. You may feel that the non-inactivated preservation solution has certain risks, but it is safe as long as protective measures are taken.
Contact Person: Sales Manager