Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||Desheng||Place Of Origin:||Hubei China|
|Molecular Formula:||C8H7N3O2||Molecular Weight:||177.16|
CAS 521-31-3 Chemiluminescent Reagent,
CAS 521-31-3 Luminol Test Bloodstain,
98% Luminol Test Bloodstain
Luminol test bloodstain, Desheng supplier quality is good,CAS521-31-3,purity＞98%
Luminol, also known as luminol, is 5-amino-2,3-dihydrothialazine-1,4-dione. At room temperature is a blue crystal or pale yellow powder, is a relatively stable synthetic organic compounds. The chemical formula is c8h7n3o2.
In 1928, chemists first discovered that this compound has a wonderful property, when it is oxidized, it can emit blue light. A few years later, someone thought of using this property to detect blood stains.
|Another name||LUMINOL; 3-Aminophthalhydrazide; 521-31-3; 5-Amino-2,3-Dihydrophthalazine-1,4-Dione; 5-Amino-2,3-Dihydro-1,4-Phthalazinedione|
|Purpose||Used as chemical analysis reagent and indicator|
So what is the principle? We know that there is hemoglobin in the blood, and the oxygen that human inhales from the air is transported to all parts of the body by this protein. Hemoglobin contains iron, which catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide, turning hydrogen peroxide into water and monooxygen, which then oxidizes luminol to make it glow.
When examining bloodstains, heme (hemoglobin, a protein responsible for transporting oxygen) catalyzes the reaction of luminol with hydrogen peroxide, showing blue-green fluorescence. This detection method is extremely sensitive. It can detect only one millionth of blood. Even a small drop of blood can be detected in a large tank of water. This is known as the luminol reaction.
In forensic medicine, the luminol reaction can identify blood stains that have been scrubbed for a long time. In biology, luminol is used to detect the presence of copper, iron and cyanide in cells.
However, such an excellent luminol also has its disadvantages
1. Luminol emits fluorescence in the presence of copper, copper containing alloys or some bleaching agents, which will strongly mask the presence of blood stains.
2. Luminol can detect a small amount of blood in animal blood and urine, so if there is urine or animal blood in the room to be tested, the test results will be biased.
3. Luminol reacts with the excreta and emits the same light as blood.
4. Luminol may interfere with other tests, but luminol does not interfere with DNA extraction.
The following methods are usually adopted to avoid interference in the inspection:
1. Let the site dry for a few days, the interference of bleach will disappear, and the bloodstain can make luminol glow even after many years.
2. Use a compound that can inhibit the interference of hypochlorite. It's obvious that antioxidants should not be used because they will inhibit the reaction of blood stains with luminol. According to the chemical structure of hypochlorous acid, such as the chlorine atom it contains, suitable inhibitors have been found. The safest way is to use luminol luminescence method to detect the suspected bloodstain, and then use other methods to determine that it is indeed bloodstain.
Moreover, it was found that after the bloodstain was treated with luminol, the DNA contained in it was not destroyed, and it could be extracted for identification.
Where can I find such an excellent Lumino? The answer is: Desheng. Hubei xindesheng Material Technology Co., Ltd. is an old chemical reagent company specializing in the development and production of blood test reagents. Up to now, it has 14 years of R & D and production experience. Luminescent reagent substrate has always been the top priority of the company's research. If you need luminol, you can contact it directly firstname.lastname@example.org , looking forward to your consultation!
Contact Person: Sales Manager