Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||1L, 5L, 20L||Storage Condition:||Refrigerate 2-5℃ Temporarily|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20L||Supplier Address:||Optics Valley United Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province|
Cytology Viral Transport Media,
RNA Viral Transport Media,
RNA vtm viral transport medium
Sterile Cytology RNA Virus Sample Collection Nasopharyngeal Buccal Throat Flocked Viral Transport Media
See here for the characteristics and precautions of the inactivated preservation solution!
The continuity of the new crown epidemic has brought many opportunities and challenges to the entire IVD industry chain. In the entire industry chain, many companies have devoted themselves to the research and production of swab preservation solutions, which have been recognized by the market and have made great contributions to the epidemic. There are also some companies with foresight and technical capabilities, such as Desheng, who have always concentrated on research and various preparations to make the production chain of the industry more standardized and of higher quality. Desheng currently produces two types of swab preservation solutions, inactivated and non-inactivated. Now we will briefly analyze their characteristics and precautions for use.
The first thing to introduce is the inactivated storage solution: the storage solution added with lysis salt is the inactivated storage solution, which usually contains Tris, lysis salt, EDTA, etc. The inactivated preservation solution is safer to use, and the operating environment requirements are not so strict.
The main purpose of the inactivated preservation solution:
(1) The nucleic acid is lysed and released to facilitate subsequent real-time fluorescent PCR nucleic acid detection to determine whether the sample contains virus characteristic nucleic acid (that is, whether it is infected with the virus).
(2) The virus has a single structure and contains only one type of nucleic acid and protein. Therefore, when the characteristic nucleic acid is detected, the virus will be detected.
(3) The virus is a parasitic organism and cannot survive outside the body after sampling. If it cannot be detected in time, it needs to be placed in the virus preservation solution.
(4) In order to protect the safety of the virus detection environment, it is necessary to add cracking salt to inactivate the virus, and only need to release the nucleic acid that can be detected.
The main features of the inactivated preservation solution:
(1) Simple operation and use, no need to prepare liquid, the system contains high-efficiency virus lysate, the virus is inactivated immediately after sampling, effectively preventing the risk of secondary infection, and ensuring the safety of transportation and testing personnel;
(2) Viral DNA/RNA can be stored and transported at room temperature for 1 week without degradation. After extraction according to most commercial kits, the DNA/RNA obtained is of good quality and high yield, and can complete various genetic testing and analysis experiments. , Such as PCR, qPCR, etc., while saving transportation costs;
(3) Contains nucleic acid RNase inhibitors to maximize the protection of virus nucleic acid from being degraded and greatly improve the efficiency of nucleic acid extraction.
(4) It is suitable for the collection, preservation and transportation of common virus samples such as new coronavirus, influenza virus, hand, foot and mouth virus. It can collect throat swabs and nasal test specimens or tissue samples of specific parts, and the stored samples can be used for subsequent clinical nucleic acid extraction or purification. test.
Precautions for detection of inactivated preservation solution:
(1) It is forbidden to directly contact the person being collected with the preservation solution in which the virus sample has been placed.
(2) It is forbidden to sample the swab after soaking the swab with the preservation solution.
(3) The product must not be used after the expiry date or the product packaging is damaged.
(4) The inactivated preservation solution is a disposable product, which is only used for the collection, transportation and storage of clinically collected virus specimens. It should not be used beyond the intended use.
(5) When collecting virus samples, professionals should strictly follow the sampling procedures; when samples are tested, they should be operated in laboratories that meet the safety level.
(6) After the specimens are collected, they should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 3 working days, and the storage temperature is 2-8 °C; if they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 72 hours, they should be stored at -70 °C or below. Specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Desheng's inactivated virus preservation solution is suitable for the collection, preservation and transportation of common virus samples such as new coronavirus, influenza virus, hand-foot-mouth virus, etc. It can collect throat swabs and nasal test samples or tissue samples of specific parts. The stored samples can be used for follow-up For clinical trials such as nucleic acid extraction or purification, please come to consult and order.
Contact Person: LanMei