Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Gel||Character:||High-pressure Fast Electrophoresis Solution|
|Supplier Address:||C8, Optics Valley United Science And Technology City, Ezhou City, Hubei Province||Usage:||Enzyme Digestion Reaction Experiment|
PCR Experiments Agarose Precast Gel,
Agarose Precast Gel Electrophoresis Kit,
PCR Experiments precast agarose gel
Agarose Precast Gel；Good's Buffer;electrophoresis kit;nucleic acid PCR experiments, enzyme digestion reaction experiment
How to use agarose precast gel electrophoresis kit
The agarose precast gel electrophoresis kit is very suitable for nucleic acid PCR experiments, enzyme digestion reaction experiments, etc., which can directly perform nucleic acid gel electrophoresis experiments. The efficiency of electrophoresis experiments is greatly improved and a lot of time can be saved.
This agarose electrophoresis kit is different from other agarose kits, so there are some differences in the method of use. There is no need to purchase agarose, nucleic acid dyes, electrophoresis solution, loading buffer and other reagents; and the agarose precast gel is made of nucleic acid Dye pre-stained, no need for cumbersome gel preparation, electrophoresis solution staining or post-staining, ready to use; coupled with the high-pressure fast electrophoresis solution, the electrophoresis speed is much faster than the traditional TAE or TBE electrophoresis solution.
|Product Name||Agarose Precast Gel Electrophoresis Kit|
|Package||10 pcs / box|
1. Under low temperature conditions, high-pressure rapid electrophoresis sometimes crystallizes out. Please heat it in a 65℃ water bath to dissolve it, dilute it with deionized water 100 times, use it as an electrophoresis solution, and pour it into the electrophoresis tank. The electrophoresis solution configured in this product can be reused two or three times, if the large electrophoresis tank has more times.
2. Take out the agarose gel and cut it with scissors. The label side is the hole protruding side up, and the male end is the negative electrode. Put it into the high-pressure fast electrophoresis solution, 1mm below the gel surface. If there are bubbles in the holes, try to remove them.
3. Add 1µl of 6× loading buffer to the DNA sample and mix well. Use a pipette to slowly add the mixture to the sample well of the gel and add the Marker at the same time.
4. Turn on the power, red is the positive electrode, and black is the negative electrode. Note that the negative electrode of the DNA sample moves toward the positive electrode for electrophoresis.
5. Determine whether to terminate electrophoresis according to the migration distance and the position of the indicator migration.
6. After electrophoresis is complete, turn off the power, place the gel in the imager to observe the electrophoresis band and its position, and compare the size of the amplified product with the Marker.
The above is the specific use method of Desheng agarose precast gel electrophoresis kit and some small details that need to be paid attention to during high-pressure fast electrophoresis. Although there are some differences compared with other kits, it is distinguished in nucleic acid PCR or enzyme digestion reactions. It is very suitable for experiments with low rate requirements, and saves a lot of time and money costs.
Contact Person: Sales Manager