Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Caps||Apperance:||White Crystal Powxer|
7365-45-9 Biological Buffer System,
n cyclohexyl 3 aminopropanesulfonic acid,
Biological Buffer Best Selling Cas 7365-45-9 White Powder Biological Buffer N-Cyclohexyl-3-aminopropanesulfonic acid
Is there any application of biological buffer CAPS that you need?
The biological buffer CAPS has the appearance of white powder and fine crystals, and its density is slightly higher than that of water. It is soluble in water but not very soluble. CAS: 1135-40-6, PH value range is 3.0-7.0, commonly used in biological buffers to adjust PH value. But in addition to this function, it also plays an irreplaceable role in many aspects. Let's see if there is any function that meets your requirements?
CAPS white crystalline powder
|Full Name||N-Cyclohexyl-3-aminopropanesulfonic acid||Molecular weight||221.32|
|Appearance||White crystal powder||Purity||≥99%
1. CAPS in the application of nucleic acid hybridization can reduce the yield of non-specific hybridization products and improve the specificity of nucleic acid hybridization; while maintaining the yield of target hybridization products; in the identification of specific pathogens, the diagnosis of genetic diseases, and the analysis of gene sequences Etc. has important value.
2. Use CAPS as a buffer when separating basic drugs by HPLC. Moreover, CAPS is also suitable for the reaction system of enzymes with higher pH value, such as supporting the activity of alkaline phosphatase.
3. CAPS is suitable for the separation and purification experiments of high molecular weight proteins (molecular weight greater than 20KD). In the protein PVDF transfer experiment, using CAPS instead of the Tris-glycine+20% methanol buffer system can reduce the amount of methanol, and it can also eliminate the interference caused by the glycine brought in by the buffer during subsequent protein sequencing.
4. CAPS can also be used in a variety of environmentally friendly high-quality water-based two-component polyurethane coatings. Many coatings do not perform well in terms of dryness, curing and chemical resistance. CAPS performs well. It can be used for water-based isohydrogen acid. Ester curing agent can coexist stably with resins containing active groups (hydroxyl, carboxyl, amine, epoxy, etc.) for a long time at room temperature. This is also one of the reasons why CAPS is increasingly accepting the favor of the water-based coatings market.
5. CAPS is also used to manufacture flux for welding materials, heat exchange carrier for air-conditioning equipment, raw materials for metal lithium manufacturing process, fireworks, dry batteries, etc.
The CAPS produced by Desheng Company is reagent grade, with a purity greater than 99%. It can not only be used as a buffer for in vitro diagnostic reagents, but also can be used in coatings. Our products perform well. There are many cooperative manufacturers and samples can be provided. Free trial, Desheng will continue to provide customers with high-quality products as always.
Contact Person: LanMei